Just found this out yesterday

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone brought it up, but It would seem that the omgwtfbbq achievement is not nearly as hard to get as previously anticipated.

I was on voip in some server packed with clanners when I was asking about how exactly is one supposed to earn that achievment anyway, what with the haduken taunt only doing 1 hp worth of damage.

Then one of them told me that the taunt was now an instant kill in the new update as opposed to 1hp damage. Incredulous at this idea i first tested it out during a stalemate on an engi standing next to a dispenser. "Muuuur phhhhhur" Boom, both the engi and dispenser die instantly.

Later during a round of ctf well, snuck up to a sniper and did it again, it worked, sniper died instantly.

Tis the best update there is. The Pyro has a HADOKEN!

I only just noticed today that Valve finally added in the Scout voices files for the "Spy!" command.

I also received my achievement by killing a Sniper. It's not really that hard either as I anticipated.
On cp_well, the guy was standing at the door to the Blu base sniping some guy running across the bridge - snuck up on the left side of him and HADOUKEN'ED him. Never saw me coming.

What I want to know is if it still works while using the moving taunt glitch

I saw a great moment on cp_fastlane, the RED team had just lost, and at the 4th CP, a BLU sniper was firing his SMG into the air. Unfourtunaly for him, a defeated RED pyro was behind him.

Huwwm! MMM-MMM-MMM! Aguugh!

What I want to know is if it still works while using the moving taunt glitch

umm that bug was fixed awhile ago was it not? also i love how you can still use the taunt to kill be at end of rounds :D

I used the haduken on a pyro who was taunting me with the flamethrower. I think he might have been trying to do the same to me.

Note to self: watch for pyros firing up this taunt for an easy kill.

Got the OMGWTFBBQ achievement last night in goldrush while on the attacking side. I basically sucked the whole round so at one point I decided just to get it and maybe five minutes later there I was.

OMGWTFBBQ is like the easiest one.

2fort + Battlements = Snipers + Pyro taunt = instant kill = achievement = :D

On patch day I saw a pyro OMGWTFBBQ a guy called HaDouKen. Made me smile :)

You can kill a bunch of ppl in one fireball if you get them to stand together.

A pyro was on the losing team so I was hunting him down to kill him and he tried that on me but I killed him in time.

That cracks me up pyros can still kill when they lose.

I played a server recently where we all agreed to restrict ourselves to the flare gun, compression burst and hadouken. Fun times :)

Back