Keyboard (the instrument)

OvA

Reaction score
I've decided it's time to learn to play an instrument and keyboard is easily more awesome than guitar or drums. Can anyone recommend a decent board for a begginer, or give any advice? And no, I don't have a piano that I can learn on first.

Just go buy a cheapie from radioshack or best buy......you may find its too hard and be angry you spent $500 on a decent keyboard.

i'd go with a cheap yamaha or roland. just not a casio. nooo casio.

I can't give you any advices on which brands of keyboard you should buy, but I've found myself really interessed in piano when I first tried to play my favorite songs (Radiohead's). It is usually more regarding and arousing to play the songs you like first, as opposed to the recommended ones, as it is very easy to remark the melody and musical quality when you're used to listening to them.

Make sure you get one with full sized keys, and the longer the better! Other than that the cheapest you can find incase you don't like it.

SLH said:
Make sure you get one with full sized keys, and the longer the better! Other than that the cheapest you can find incase you don't like it.

But buying the cheapest instrument might be the reason you won't like it, because the instrument will be rubbish.

Back