Kids getting emotional playing games, but primarily looking batshit insane.

Let's all try it. Get on a TF2 server and Skype at the same time.

Most of them are ugly as shit...and look like they have to drop the biggest shit in the world.

94425095tn1.jpg

OH GOD

That's going to haunt my dreams tonight.

The rap girl is totally brain dead looking.

The curly haired black kid's eyes stare into my soul.

Does he remind anyone else of Richard D. James?

Why is the curlyhaired black girl crying?!

Pretty sure some of those kids must be underage for the games they're playing...

I laughed every time it switched to the long haired kid that was just :l the whole way through. I've got no idea what he was playing though. GTA?

This made me want to play CoD 4 again. Knifing in that game has to be the most satisfying thing ever. You couldn't even film me dong it because the camera would already be covered in jizz.

I want to say two things about this:

1. That video made me feel really uncomfortable.

2. My roommate is worse than all those kids. I heard him playing Fable 2 the other day, and he was talking out loud as if he were his character. He would do that heroic "ha HAH!" laugh, and say some sort of cheesy ass phrase when he killed someone. And when he got hit, I would hear both his character grunt, AND HIM.

And he was alone in his room with his door shut.

It's partly the lack of blinking that makes them so freaky.

the kid with the headphones looks like one of my friends, like nearly identical, only a bit older.

I talk to myself a bit, quite alot with hl2 games. I smile a lot more than these kids. Rarely get angry.

Jesus Christ, the freckled kid had more freckles than skin.

3:10...

'YES, YES! YES! :D....:| *oh shit, I'm on camera...um...do a little dance to repair the situation..*dances*...' *camera fades* '...****!'

Lmao. I still remember at times when my friends and i sat around the xbox playing retarded games shouting NO NOOO and laughing.
Oh good times

Christ o' mighty.

The youtube version has over 162,368 views in one week. fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Back