Kids of "the Iraqi Hiroshima"

Stigmata

The Freeman
Reaction score
http://www.uruknet.com/?p=m88254

We don't usually start articles with warnings, but some of the pictures in the gallery are incredibly distressing. We omitted some on the grounds that they were just too upsetting, but the ones that we do run, we do so with full permission, and because we feel that this is an important story.

I can't single out any one part of this to quote, so please click through and read it. This is horrifying. I don't know what to say. Every time I think about this I start crying.

Holy shit.

I thought depleted uranium was meant for killing tanks? Not for urban fighting?

I remember seeing news articles about depleted uranium about 3 years ago, but to actually see it is even more saddening.

American govt are run by the banks elites, and are taking over the middle east. They do not care about middle easterners... They want death to many to reduce the worlds population. This world is screwed

Sent from Tapatalk

Sent from Tapatalk
I like how this sort of just deflates the sense of righteousness coursing through the rest of your post. **** YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME sent from my motorola

You may view this as a commentary on the modern condition if you so desire.

Actually though this is a better one.

I forgot what I was talking about :angel::help::hot::love:

as a linguist specializing in a middle eastern language (more like a west asian language but whatever) and after studying their culture for a while I can proudly say there is nothing redeeming about that place except oil

this is entirely my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the air force, the armed forces, or the united states

as a linguist specializing in a middle eastern language (more like a west asian language but whatever) and after studying their culture for a while I can proudly say there is nothing redeeming about that place except oil

this is entirely my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the air force, the armed forces, or the united states
Cool you realise you have just made a disgusting racist comment? Get off your mighty throne of white america. I'm insulted by this post

Oh, you've been to Iraq?

Back