L4D on L4D2

Isn't it easier just to play L4D1 since theres no real difference between the games?

You posted this same thing in the L4D2 forum.

A stunning analysis there.

Can we ban Darkedge from the L4D forums?

Anyone else downloaded these by the way? Are they played much? How do they run?

A bunch of weapons from Killing Floor and a couple new, glitchy zombies. No real difference.

Comparison of L4D2 to KF = lol. L4D2 is a totally different game than L4D, the new special infected change the dynamic completely. Playing Versus on No Mercy with the spitter and charger would be pretty damn interesting

Isn't it easier just to play L4D1 since theres no real difference between the games?
Yeah, and then switch to L4D2 again when you want to play levels from that game... I understand we're talking efficiency here.

The point is to play with the new infected in the old maps, along with some new weapons and such.

And it takes a second or two to install them into L4D2, plus you don't have to switch games then. Saves time :)

Yeah, let's play with new content in maps not in any way designed for them. What a clever idea.

Yeah, let's play with new content in maps not in any way designed for them. What a clever idea.
Though being able to play as for example a Spitter sure would make a difference on several levels...

Though being able to play as for example a Spitter sure would make a difference on several levels...

Especially NM4 where the survivors pretty much finish the level in about 2 mins.

I think the new infected would work well in places. Theres a lot of corridors and sewers and places where the charger would being able to run people off of cliffs. The Jockey would work well in Blood Harvest with its cliffs and open areas so he'd be free to run around. The Spitters got her corridors and would generally work well anywhere.

The only thing I think that could be a problem would be the length of the maps. L4D1 has shorter maps overall, meaning less chance for the infected to do their jobs.

Back