L4d2 or hl2:3

L4D2 Or HL2:3

• HL2:3

Votes: 125 92.6%
  • L4D2

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
Sure, but probably not as efficiently.
The turtlerock guys for example would be better placed on a L4D2 team than Ep3. Possibly more of the map design guys too at this stage.

Speaking the truth as you are, said teams have typically been refocused on the currently shipping product close to release, so it's not like each project and team has zero influence over the others. I'm too lazy to find a source, but I'm pretty certain this was true of Left 4 Dead.

Similarly, any pre-Episodes talk of how they were going to shift development staff from Episode One straight onto Three was clearly BS. But then, Linda Lombardi was probably the source for that too.

once the majority of mapping, modelling and texturing is complete, you can send the majority of those artists to another project and have a skeletal crew put finishing touches on otherwise completed maps.

once the majority of mapping, modelling and texturing is complete, you can send the majority of those artists to another project and have a skeletal crew put finishing touches on otherwise completed maps.
That's the theory, I doubt it's the practice.

Half Life 2 EP3 of course I would rather have first but still I will happily buy and play Left4Dead 2 the day it comes out.

L4D2 will be like L4D only re-skinned basically.
HL2:3 would be a lot more worthwhile.

you crazy compareing a average game like L4D2 to the legendary Half Life??? even though i am renting L4D2 played demo pretty boring and repititive.

Back