learn to link!

Reaction score
when doing news updates that contains links from the main page, please make it so the links opens in a new window/tab it's incredibly annoying having the whole page reload and having to navigate back to the main page.:rolleyes:

Links opening in the same window is the standard way of doing things nowadays... nothing worse than forcing a new window to open, especially when they can press middle-mouse or ctrl-click on the link.

I mouse3 all links anyways, SO DISREGARD THIS THREAD. It is my will.

I agree with this thread.

I'm also pretty sure this thread agrees with me. :D

Links opening in the same window is the standard way of doing things nowadays... nothing worse than forcing a new window to open, especially when they can press middle-mouse or ctrl-click on the link.

Yeah what he said. ****ing at least try to conform to some standards, you depreciated target attribute using tards!

when doing news updates that contains links from the main page, please make it so the links opens in a new window/tab it's incredibly annoying having the whole page reload and having to navigate back to the main page.:rolleyes:
yesplzkthx

This has perturbed me for quite some time, I'm just too lazy (pussy) to post a thread in feedback.

It would be nice if they could open in a new tab, but right hand clicking aint rocket science either.

I don't have three mice. Do you expect me to just buy 2 more mice just because you don't know how to link? **** that.

Ur poor. U cant affoerd stuff.

For gods sake, I have a $5 mouse from ****ing London Drugs (a store that sells about everything, it's like a mini-walmart), and it has a mousewheel.

Back