Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Sniper

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Spy

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spies are pretty harmless.

A one hit instant kill harmless! What are you taking!? I want some of it :)

I voted for engi, not because it's a weak class but because alot of people who play it are noobs and build sentries in the same old "tried and failed but hey lets do it again because I am too lazy to think of a new plan" positions

I voted the spy because I had this image in my head of a situation in which there are only
the two of you and you have to battle each other. Doesn't make sense now that I look back at it.

But in any case if you do know a spy is a spy there is a good chance you will kill him.
In a fight, I would rank spy's, engineers, snipers, medics, in that order as the least threatening.
I would rate a scout the most threatening. And I find them every bit as annoying as most here, but they
can be extremely good.

I love when people underestimate the Medic. Then laugh as I kill them with the aid's giving gun.

Most people play medic badly though. I rarely see other medics use the syringe unless they are retreating. I find it very useful, and can hold my own against every class except pyros and heavies when I am without cover.

I find snipers and engineers without sentries the least intimidating though. Scouts piss me off.

Spies aren't intimidating because once they've broken cover either you're dead or they're totally vulnerable.

Snipers are only intimidating at mid-long range, and only if they have good twitch skills.

Engineers are mostly not intimidating, but a lot of classes forget how powerful the Shotgun is in the right hands.

Medics aren't so much intimidating as annoying, just because they can keep themselves alive against most light weaponry up to pinpoint-accurate shotgunning.

---

I'd have to go with Spies because once spotted all Spies have to run away to stay alive, which isn't exactly indimidating behaviour (if your counter argument is 'a good Spy can aggro with his revolver', my counter is 'any good player can equal a Spy's revolver, no matter what class they are').

You're assuming you even know the spy's there.

People underestimate spies too much. I can't tell you how many times I have been spotted after breaking cover and then evaded the entire team and backstabbed the majority of them.

Scout ofc. He?s like a little wiener running around and shooting people.

Definately medic. It has no real weapons. Scout has pissed me off beyond belief as demoman making me want to run away at the very sight of them. Snipers have me doging around and hiding if there is a good one about. Running into a heavy isn't funny and will involve insta death. Pyro is obvious. Spies may stab you at any moment. Demos may blow you up to pieces when you walk around a corner. Engineer has the ability to build a non moving tank and finally the solider...in the hands of a pro he is almost unbeatable.

Definately medic. It has no real weapons. Scout has pissed me off beyond belief as demoman making me want to run away at the very sight of them. Snipers have me doging around and hiding if there is a good one about. Running into a heavy isn't funny and will involve insta death. Pyro is obvious. Spies may stab you at any moment. Demos may blow you up to pieces when you walk around a corner. Engineer has the ability to build a non moving tank and finally the solider...in the hands of a pro he is almost unbeatable.

Finally someone who actually played the game for real :thumbs:

When I used to play TF2 on my xbox a lot I always played scout and I could kill ANYTHING. Always the top of the scoreboard.

There's nothing more laughable than a lone Heavy who's kept Sasha and is punching on the Xbox 360.

You just simply sneak behind him, continuosly burn him and run in circles and watch as he turns in cirlces to find you while desperately swinging his fists randomly in hopes of a kill. Poor Heavy dosen't stand a chance... of course with Sasha its a different story. (I'll be screwed then)

A number of Scouts on the Xbox 360 are quite un-intimidating too. They have the "Don't shoot me and I'll just run past you" attitude. Most of the Scouts here just pay attention to capturing points or flags and ignore any enemy that dosen't shoot him.

Back