Left 300 Dead

Afnopo

Reaction score
Who would win, the 300 Spartans, or the infected, or just 300 other Tanks.

Actually, that would be an interesting mod, replacing survivors with the last of the Spartans, and the infected with Persians. Only thing is they were defending, not trying to get somewhere, and the horde would hafta be constant, not in little bits...

Actually, that would be an interesting mod, replacing survivors with the last of the Spartans, and the infected with Persians. Only thing is they were defending, not trying to get somewhere, and the horde would hafta be constant, not in little bits...

You mean possibly like the soon to come survival mode?

Admittedly I havent looked into the details of that game mode, so quite possibly.

Admittedly I havent looked into the details of that game mode, so quite possibly.

Survival is where you apparently just defend for as long as you can from a group of infected.

So yeah, your idea of spartans vs persians would be perfect lol

Who would win, the 300 Spartans, or the infected, or just 300 other Tanks.

This is a non-question.

One tank can easily lay waste to four armed men. Do you honestly think latent homosexuals with spears could stop him?

thousand unfunny and repetitive THIS IS SPARTA gifs would descend upon the infected.

This is a non-question.

One tank can easily lay waste to four armed men. Do you honestly think latent homosexuals with spears could stop him?

Latent?

We're talking about ancient Spartans here. Nothing latent about it.

This is a non-question.

One tank can easily lay waste to three armed men and a whiny bitch who by all rights should be dead or at least cooking up something tasty. Do you honestly think giant homosexuals with hard, oiled, rippling abdomens and fantastically full, rich facial hair could stop him?

You know what, Mikael Grizzly? I do.

I agree, i wonder why witches are always thought of as second to tanks, they're instant incap/kill in exchange for less health than a tank, i think they're pretty even.

300 Chuck Norris's > <9000 Tanks (Cool movie concept)

l4d-boss-art-tank.jpg

vs

irwin_zoom.jpg

= That mountain in the background I think :3

The Tank has a nice buldge in his pants, he wins by default.

Back