Left 4 Dead 2 Release Time, Character Profiles and More

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center"></div>

[br]Duo to the confusion over the release time for Left 4 Dead 2, the team have decided to clear this out once and for all. Left 4 Dead 2 will go live on:[br]
[br]
  • Monday, November 16th, 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
  • Monday, November 16th, 10:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
  • Monday, November 16th, 11:00 PM Central Standard Time
  • Tuesday, November 17th, 12:00 AM (midnight) Eastern Standard Time
  • Tuesday, November 17th, 5:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time
  • Tuesday, November 17th, 8:00 AM Moscow Time
  • Tuesday, November 17th, 2:00 PM Japan Standard Time
[br]

If you're interested in learning a bit more about the new Survivors, check out the new Survivor hub page, you will find more details about the new characters, weapons and item.[br]

And if you're looking to personalize your desktop with new wallpaper, the team has released 16 new wallpapers for the game.[br]

Do you ever wonder what you would look like if you were infected? You can upload your picture here and watch the infected you getting smacked by a bat.[br]

That's all for now.

I really should start my Pre-load soon! this shit is gunna be off da hook!

That was interesting reading up about the characters but in classic L4D fashion there was a mistake with one of the designs (well information). It shows Nick holding the normal pistol however the blurb is about the Magnum. I swear the graphic design team at Valve just don't care sometimes :)

I'll be able to play it, as college doesn't start till 2:10pm :D

sweet . it will unlock shortly / after -2-3 days here eastern

Very detailed information about the characters and weapons. VALVe always takes the time to write up stuff, whether it be funny or informative, and that's what I like about them.

Back