Left 4 Dead Box Art Censored

Xendance

Tank
Reaction score
Left 4 Dead Box Art Censored in Germany

51D59SbQcDL._SS400_.jpg
51h8IQ-P8BL._SS400_.jpg

I had to laugh at it when I first saw it.

Left 4 Dead at Amazon.de

The original Half-Life with robots instead of humans, must have been an odd experience in germany!

I hate Europe. And America is on it's way to that side as well.

Thats only in Germany, Ryan :p The rest of Europe really doesn't censor much.

Hmm, I forgot to add to the thread title that its censored in Germany.

For people who were as confused as hell as me, here is the original:

Left4Dead_Windows_cover.jpg

Wow, it's not just the added thumb that was changed. The whole thing is much less sharp and grizzly everything from the title to the scratches in the background and shadows on the hand.

Wow, it's not just the added thumb that was changed. The whole thing is much less sharp and grizzly everything from the title to the scratches in the background and shadows on the hand.

It's because it's a low quality photo.

If the UK ever gets that bad, I think I might just end it all, that is taking the piss out of taking the piss. :rolling:

It seems the edited version is a slip cover, with the original image underneath, according to some other sites I read today, its still really ridiculous.

The new cover barely makes any sense beyond the "4" of the fingers. Wow. Germany is great in so many ways and bizarre in so many others. :rolling:

I hate Europe. And America is on it's way to that side as well.
America is FAR more prudish than Europe. Plus, Germany is hardly a good example when discussing the prevailing state of censorship (in general, let alone specifically in the EU), notorious as they are for their over-sensitivity.

Heh, I remember that in Germany they had zombies instead of people in Carmageddon 2.

Back