Left 4 Dead Crash Course Now Available on Xbox Live

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
The new Left 4 Dead DLC - Crash Course now has landed on Xbox Live and now available for download.[br]

The new DLC brings new single-player, multiplayer and co-operative gameplay, taking place between the end of the "No Mercy" and the beginning of "Death Toll" campaigns. Crash Course costs 560 ms points (free on Steam) and weights 84 MB.

Left 4 Dead's Crash Course starts with our Survivors right after their rescue helicopter from the No Mercy campaign crash lands on the outskirts of town. This two chapter campaign includes Co-op, Survival and Versus action, and ten new achievements. There are no refunds for this item.

The Steam version should be released for free later tonight.

Just hoping it wont give me BSOD like Blood Harvest does.

It was only a matter of time until the Xbox started getting updates before the PC (though after the whole TF2 fiasco it’s kinda fair enough) Granted I know they are paying but still I wanna play now! Boo hoo... (Yes I’m impatient)

I wish valve would hurry up and release on PC. Though I've heard bad things about it.

Most people don't know yet but the campaign is based on a modified version of the Dustbowl and Pipeline.

Hooray.
Too bad I already uninstalled L4D, might reinstall if I hear nice things about the DLC.

I'm glad they're giving us free stuff. so glad i barely play on consoles anymore

With your mother.

Pi I think you may have unreleased rage.

Harassing members on the forums AND in chat, and talking about their mother in a condescending way..

Maybe you should get help

I'm here for you, my favorite greek letter(aside from lambda).

Mother****er, I should've ****ing waited for this deal.

The game is such a rip off at $30, god ****ing damn it.

Steam updating...........on my slow internet.

Back