Left 4 Dead is now available to play!

AciD

Reaction score
Yes, this is the moment everyone was waiting for - Left 4 Dead release.
[br]Now unlock your game files and game on!

[waves hands excitedly]
[realises he has exams tomorrow]
[stays in chat instead]

[not a care in the world]
[loads up Left 4 Dead]

The demo lockout isn't synced to the release of the game? So non-buyers still have two hours left to give it a go...

WHOOOOOO!

Edit: It's already on the pirate bay!

Just kidding :D

Now where's episode 3? *angry fist of god*

WHOOOOOO!

Edit: It's already on the pirate bay!

Just kidding :D

Now where's episode 3? *angry fist of god*

Haha ya, as much as i want Left 4 Dead and trust me i want it bad. Its decrypting right now!!! I seriously cant wait for some Episode 3 news now!!!!

can anybody help me? I already have the demo preloaded, i bought the game to play the demo, but now when i double click on it it just says "click here to purchase!" it doesn't unlock itself!

can anybody help me? I already have the demo preloaded, i bought the game to play the demo, but now when i double click on it it just says "click here to purchase!" it doesn't unlock itself!

You clicked on the demo shortcut instead of the full game... I did the same thing myself

You clicked on the demo shortcut instead of the full game... I did the same thing myself
make sure you're actually clicking on the full version and not the demo, cos i did this and wondered why the hell it wasnt working

Daaaamnit i knew i should have preloaded today, instead of... doing nothing at all with my bandwidth.

Sweet. You lucky bastards who downloaded it

/me shakes fist

I gotta wait till the 20th for the pre-ordered shite to hit stores :(

What's in the extras?

Yay! Add me to friends guys. Same name. See you in the game. :)

Survived through No Mercy on Advanced with another human player. On Blood Harvest on Advanced there was four human players in the end, but only one of us survived.

Just finished Death Toll. Very eerie campaign. Reminded me of Resident Evil 4 a bit. I can't believe the influx of newbs. Most of them didn't even bother with the demo it seems. Only me and another guy managed to survive it on advanced. Great fun though.

Just finished Death Tool. Very eerie campaign. Reminded me of Resident Evil 4 a bit. I can't believe the influx of newbs. Most of them didn't even bother with the demo it seems. Only me and another guy managed to survive it on advanced. Great fun though.

This is what has me kinda worried. Judging from the demo, most people are idiots and don't know what 'team-play' means. :( And not shooting their teammates would be a bonus.

It's time for L4D, come on guys buy the L4D from steam and lets play!!!!

I only had time to play through No Mercy so far, and it was ****ing awesome.
Death Toll is next, probably. I love this game.

This is what has me kinda worried. Judging from the demo, most people are idiots and don't know what 'team-play' means. :( And not shooting their teammates would be a bonus.

I think I've been really lucky then. I played the demo for 12h+ and now tried the real deal for about 2h and I haven't had a single idiot in my games yet. Even the ones who aren't really that good seem to be sticking together and doing their best. Heard some complaints from a friend of mine about people who just go solo in hopes of bazillions of kills...

I was going to buy this game for me and a friend, but God thought it would of been funny to kill my PSU.

Anticipating this quite majorly, me and 3 friends are buying it on Friday, hopefully going to be a blast with us all on mics screaming at each other.

Ahhh, i can hear it already!

I was going to buy this game for me and a friend, but God thought it would of been funny to kill my PSU.

Jerry rig the motherboard to a car battery. Problem solved. Or a Solar Panel, if you want to go the green way.

It's released? Good! Maybe now they can get back to posting updates on TF2. :p

I keed, I keed.

Back