Legions of Rome Update

A

Azlan

Personally, I'm all for the creation of ancient Greek and Roman inspired mods. Legions of Rome joins Hoplites and Troy: Divine Playground by introducing a few skinned renders. [br]

[br]To support this mod, click here.

Highly Undetailed. Highly. In fact, they were probably examining these Highly. Cause otherwise.... I'm just kidding, its low poly, but skinned, so not bad!

is that a coke can in the third picture?!

EDIT: having looked at it again...no its not

The javelines look like they could do some serious damage, wish i could buy em in cs =D

I have a feeling mods like this will either be hit or miss. They'll either do it extremly well or horribly. O well its a big challenge changing a FPS game into a ancient rome war game. Good luck

ohcome on, open 3dsmax choose cylinder and make it the right length, bam youve got what theyve got there, im sure this mod is gona boom *sarcasm*

youre right, I have never seen anything close to that simple as a media update... :|

I wish these Classical Era mods would all just amalgamate (join together).

No need to amalgamate mods just because they have the same setting.
There are heaps of games set in WWII, for example, and they all play very differently - nobody suggests amalgamating that lot into one game.

However... if those axes are any indication of the quality of this mod, maybe it would be best if the team just helped out on Troy? :p

sickre said:
I wish these Classical Era mods would all just amalgamate (join together).

Come on man, everyone already knew what amalgamate meant.

*sigh*

I don't want to see crap like this. I want to see über 1337 game player models or levels or if they are really good... some kick-arse weapons.

Not what looks like a javelin(sp?) rendered in Half-Life 2 textures and a render of axes... and for God's sake... is that a soda can in the third picture? :x

Weird url for the website (doesn't work).

The renders are not the best that I've seen - hopefully future updates will improve :)

...joining mods wouldnt be necessary, all 3 of the mods are on different time periods. The Troy mod is during the Trojan war time period, we, Hoplites are during the Peloponnesian War time period and Legions of Rome has Rome in it which neither of the other two mods have...

stop posting shit screenshots of mods that will never move anywhere !

how do you know they won't go anywhere? can you tell the future? oh please tell me how my life is going to be.

TrojanTiger said:
how do you know they won't go anywhere? can you tell the future? oh please tell me how my life is going to be.

... :imu: :cheers: :bonce: bout does it

Back