Lets bring it back

Daggett

Reaction score
So shamrock and i have been getting back into GTA4 lately, and we were talking about how much we miss going into a free roam with 15 other HL2ers and just ****ing around. So if anyone else still has the game or has 10 bucks to throw away (im sure its cheaper then this), look for us on xbox live and lets run this shit again.

seriously, you know you miss it.

I'd so be up for some of this. I've been meaning to re-buy it again and I am going into town tomorrow... hm.

I'd so be up for some of this. I've been meaning to re-buy it again and I am going into town tomorrow... hm.

DO IT!
i'll be getting mine as soon as i can.

i've been going to shamrocks to play it all the time :)!

I am up for this if other people with the PC version are interested.

I would as soon as I get my xbox repaired...
Stupid microsoft cancelled my repair and left me with a box so now I have to call them....

I got this today. Will be up for shenanigans whenever I'm online.

I got the Steam/PC version. Add me to friends list if you want.

i played the mp a while back and discovered the entire dm community is full of racist dicks. seriously, its out of hand.

PS3? Is that thing still around?

It's funny this thread got started i was just thinking about getting back into this the other day, it was such a fun game and i only kept it for a month...

yeah, i wish i never would have traded it in. but i honestly did over play the shit out of the game in the month or so i did have it.

I have the PC version too, I'd like to play freeroam with some HL2.netters
My GWFL name is Dinnnesch(notice the triple N, dinnesch was already in use for my 360)

Back