Limbs and Gibs

I'm a ma'am. XD
And I agree, it's a bit senseless arguing about this kind of thing. I'm kinda lazy, too.

Stick to the topic please.

This topic is about Limbs and Gibs, and is not the grounds for political debate or my-country-0wnz-j00r. Please stick to the topic or make another one in the off-topic forum. Thanks.

If there are realistic gore effects it better be what it says on the tin; realistic!
Its ridiculos in games when you hit some one and they explode it ruins games. :borg:

So true, Shodan... but it wouldn't appear that enemies explode all too much... on video #6, I believe, Gordon chucks a grenade behind a couple Combine that're shooting at him from behind a sandbag blockade. When the grenade goes off, the bodies go flying... So my best guess is that at least at the level of development the engine was at, the only way somebody would all-out explode was if they jumped on top of a live grenade. (or maybe not... heh. Yay for speculation.)

From what I can tell, atleast zombies have gibs.
and im not just talking about cutting them in two.
in the part of the movie where they blow up a that barrel next to the car which makes the car fly a couple of meters and crush a zombie against a tree.
When that happens i think i can see a couple of arms and bodie-parts flying away... and why would they make it any different for the other lifeforms?

if i am not mistaken.. in one of the magazine interviews, they talked about that the engine used a simmilar damage model ik sof2 SP has. so you can shoot his arm off when he is on the ground etc.

Back