Lombardi Interview from Homelan

ViolenceJack said:
HL multiplayer didnt suck, if HL multiplayer sucked then where did that crowed that originally support CS come from and then spread word of that and also why would some people spend time in making the mods if the mp sucked. Clearly you wernt around in the early days when CS was very small and people played mainly HL DM/TFC
Excuse me, you seem to have missed the /sarcasm

This is just homelan trying to get more hits on there site. But I must admit Douglas lombardi really does get on my man tits. Then again I guess he does'nt give a flying fcuk, as he looks down from his mountain of cheese hes sitting on.

HomeLAN - A while back Gabe Newell said they were considering a monthly subscription model for Half-Life 2.
Doug Lombardi - Yes.

???

The only good news to come out of that interview was that Valve won't endorse a crappy Half-Life movie. Everything else was a non-answer or even a bad thing, like saying DM and CTF are not being worked on, and implying CS:Source is a finished product (I haven't played it, but based on all the complaints, it needs some work)

TriggerHappy said:
The only good news to come out of that interview was that Valve won't endorse a crappy Half-Life movie. Everything else was a non-answer or even a bad thing, like saying DM and CTF are not being worked on, and implying CS:Source is a finished product (I haven't played it, but based on all the complaints, it needs some work)
Final product? So i guess Counter-Strike 1.0 back then also was the final product?

There's nothing about implying, it's pure and simply just ready for release. We all know it's not final, and perhaps it won't be for the years to come.

Back