Look at this GIF

Ravioli

Microboner
Reaction score
1276869091814.gif

Discuss

Carrots are like my favorite vegetable so I would have said carrot even without the whole math thing at the beginning.

Edit: Besides corn, but I don't really think of corn as a vegetable (I don't know why) so I would never answer that.

I said carrot. Devine intervention? For sure.

First thing that came to mind was sausage :S

I said vegeta. Then thought oh shit no that's not right! Tomato! But no, that's a fruit! and then it was to late. Damn this forum is ****ing me up.

I said banana but then I changed it to cucumber...

I tried it again and the first thing that poped in my head was gerbil.

I said apple because I don't know the difference between fruits and vegetables.

I had a picture of celery in my head, but carrot is what I said.

Why whould those numbers make you think of a carrot though?

I said vegeta. Then thought oh shit no that's not right! Tomato!

Rofl, I did the exact same thing.

Except I didn't give a **** that tomato wasn't a vegetable.

I don't know, why would those numbers make you think of any other vegetable (or orange for that matter)?

Well... they didn't. As this thread shows, the numbers were irrelevant as everyone simply thought of a random vegetable/fruit/dbz character when it asked them to think of one.

I said, "Name a what?" because it flashed by so fast.

But I thought carrot... before I saw the word carrot.

I must have subconsciously saw what was said as it flashed past before I could consciously read it.

I don't know, why would those numbers make you think of any other vegetable (or orange for that matter)?

I think the number exercises prime you better to choosing the first thing that comes to mind, rather than carefully thinking out your choice first. If you took longer to decide (i.e., choose your favorite vegetable or an original one), you might have a different answer, but I'm guessing carrots are among the most common vegetables, yielding the most successful hits. Kinda like doing a cold reading.

Back