Looking For People

C

crapinabottle

LOOKING FOR MAPPERS, MODELERS, AND CODES
come reteb team develop the upcoming mod resident evil: the evil begins! we are loking for faithful and skillful mappers, modelers, and coders for our mod, we need your help, so apply today at http://www.reteb.hlgaming.com ! we need your help! this mod is about zombies taking over a city called Sky Light city! there will be many modes to play like hold the fort. we are looking for expirenced members. Be prepared to show some of your artwork when you come to apply!
We Need -->YOUR<-- help!
-CrapinaBottle
[email protected]

wrong forum man, and i hope you asked a mod before you posted that :) course you did your a clever guy...right?

Good luck with your mod.

If you'd spoken to the mods they would have told you you can't make this mod without permission. You don't have to ask mods permission to post looking for people to work on a source mod. just post it in the right place.

not another zombie/resident evil mod........a bit of friendly advice, drop it....find a better, original mod idea to produce.

short recoil said:
not another zombie/resident evil mod........a bit of friendly advice, drop it....find a better, original mod idea to produce.

That's what I call "inventive"!!!! :cheese:

give us a break

really, most of us r new, but expireencedd, and were just making this 4 fun
were making and smg, colt .45, and some other gun(s) alreadyGIVE US A BERAK
i know its "another *sigh*" half-life2 mod, but most of us r new, so give us ab reak

crap... lol
from your last post you sounded like a 12 year old. Are you sure you've got a lot of experience? (edit: or any experience at all..)

That's not the best way to get fans.
Little advice :
If you work for a mod, be as nice as possible to people, and never ever flame them.

Back