Lost Season 4

Looking forward to this one especially considering how great season 3 was.

Any news on how much of the season is going to show/when?

Err... I think that's charlie in the last frame. Also there's a 6.
Looks epic. Really epic.

Avoidist - could be a flashback. He's appeared in other character's flashbacks before.

Ethan?

Avoidist - could be a flashback. He's appeared in other character's flashbacks before.

Ethan?

Ethan? Where?

Also it looks like a familiar someone's hair in the foreground of that shot I mentioned. Unless it's an on-island flashback, but combined with that short swimming scene I'd say there's something more to it.

Ethan? Where?

Also it looks like a familiar someone's hair in the foreground of that shot I mentioned. Unless it's an on-island flashback, but combined with that short swimming scene I'd say there's something more to it.

Ethan = a character who died a long time ago but has appeared numerous times since then.

But who knows.

Neat, I just hope that the Writers Strike is resolved in time to prevent the delaying of episodes.

Seriously can't wait for this.

Just finished watching season 3 on DVD boxset (had to watch it using streaming sites, crap quality) and I am seriously hyped for the next season, I have only ever been this exited about a new season since 24's early days. Cannot ****ing wait.

LOL, there's a cow there. Awesome trailer!

They have filmed 8 of the season's 16 episodes, which will be aired in Feburary. If the strike is resolved they might be able to finish the season and air the while season in spring.

Always love how Lost was so appropriately named.

You can never follow any of it *cackles*

I dunno, i watched season 1 and that was cool. Season 2 i was bored, season 3 i was like 'this is a bit of a drag', so i stuck with Prison Break and Family Guy instead.

Problem with Lost is, if you miss just a single episode, you CANT watch any further as too much happens each episode.

The 6 (Big spoilers):

There are only 6 survivors who make it off the island: Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Jin and Sun. They are pretty famous. Everyone else stays on the island.

The 6 (Big spoilers):

There are only 6 survivors who make it off the island: Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Jin and Sun. They are pretty famous. Everyone else stays on the island.

why did i read that?;(

The 6 (Big spoilers):

How do you know that?

The 6 (Big spoilers):

Source?

so did anyone else see the knife? did it look like
it was in Hurley's shoulder or back and Ben was in the foreground?

:O Jack said white forest!

But probably To the forest but what the hell, white forest for valve making that lost easter egg :D

Holy mother of God! That trailer was just too good to be true.

Screenshot from the trailer:
sanstitre37vn1.jpg

Christian? Probably a dream sequence, but still.

Jeremy Davies is a great actor. At least he was in Rescue Dawn and decent in Saving Private Ryan.

Jeremy Davies is a great actor. At least he was in Rescue Dawn and decent in Saving Private Ryan.

I hated both of his characters in those movies. In Rescue Dawn, he was an ass. In Saving Private Ryan, he was a wimp who got fellow soldiers killed.

Hmm, I just tried to watch the new trailer, and it cut out after the first 15 seconds. Now the video is no longer available.

Anyway, I liked the teaser. Only 43 more days to go until the new season!

In Saving Private Ryan, he was a wimp who got fellow soldiers killed.

And you could do better in his position? The guy had no training for all that for crying out loud, I mean ok, it was pretty cowardly but thats very easy for us to say considering we weren't even there among all that crap.

The 6 represents the 6 who are gonna leave the island.

Back