Lost Season 4

Yeah they are saying that. The commercial for that job fair after the finale, is the date of ComicCON, so expect some pretty cool things. I was still thinking of the entire Desmond seeing Claire thing. Maybe it's when they all get back to the island and they somehow leave again?

I don't think they will ever leave once they go back. And it will be on their terms.

The island will explode at the end of the show.

Duh.

I wouldn't go back to that place if I were any of the 6.

I wouldn't go back to home if I were any of the survivors. It's a place where miracles happen.

It's also a place where you almost get killed every week (If you're a main character).

On ABC's website:
The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 90-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets.
psyduck.gif

Is that a Pokemon?

What exactly is this "cruel weather" they're talking about?

What? That's the original description of Season 4, from back in January.

They've used that "Even heroes have secrets." line for the last three seasons.

What the hell does that mean anyway? Even heroes? It's not like anyone thought heroes don't have secrets, is it?

Yeah but I think Marvin Candlewax plays an even larger role in LOST. All we have seen of the guy is on tapes and his winter jacket that was taken by Ben. The guy is one of the last survivors of the DHARMA initiative. Now Ben says he killed them all in the purge, but I don't think he killed them all.

In season 5, we will find out about Marvin, G-Man guy, and that other black guy. We will also find out who told Ben to become the leader of the others and to conduct the purge to kill off the DHARMA initiative. In one of those viral vids, they say the LOST numbers are the equation that will say when humans will go extinct. The purge as hinted by Danielle (we will get her flashback next season) is probably some virus. The DHARMA initiative is trying to find a cure no doubt. That was 30 years before 2008 btw. Some people even say it sounds like Faraday on the camera.

Back