Man eats another mans face.

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/face-eatin...th-salts-miami/story?id=16451452#.T8kkY9Wue1U

Miami police suspect that what caused a 31-year-old man to rip off his clothes and viciously gnaw on the face of another man in a daylight attack on a busy highway is a new and extremely dangerous street drug known as "bath salts."

According to police little remained of the victim's face, with 75 percent of it eaten away rendering him almost unrecognizable. One source says all that remained was blood and the victim's goatee.

The man who had his face eaten is still alive, and some pretty nasty images are floating about the internet if you wish to see them. The man who was eating was shot and killed.

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here already, the news seems to be devouring this story.

OP isn't allowed to make puns. Play by the rules.

And don't try to save face either, you've blown this.

Would be hard to face yourself in the mirror after something like this.

One source says all that remained was blood and the victim's goatee.
See, there's a bright side to every story! He lost his face, but at least got to keep his blood and goatee.

EDIT:
OP isn't allowed to make puns. Play by the rules.

And don't try to save face either, you've blown this.
You know, your bossiness is really starting to get under my skin.

Guys I think it's time we face the true gravity of the situation.

This guy really wanted to sink his teeth into something new.

That's no way to get aface in life.

Shit. Not now. I haven't even started building my apocalypse bunker yet. :|

And so it begins:

Another day, another report of a horrifying cannibalistic attack. Alexander Kinyua, a 21-year-old Maryland man was arrested Wednesday for killing and eating the brain and heart of his roommate.

The alleged killer admitted to chopping up his roommate with a knife and eating his heart and part of his brain in Joppa, Md., about 17 miles northeast of Baltimore. According to arresting documents, police found two metal tins containing a human head and hands in the basement of Kinyua's home.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...ed-after-admitting-to-killing-eating-roommate
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...ed-after-admitting-to-killing-eating-roommate

This is actually a pretty big issue. I had to hospitalize two pts where I work due to symptomatic behaviors caused from smoking potpourri. If it's smoke-able and doesn't show up on toxicology tests, people will do it.

This is actually a pretty big issue. I had to hospitalize two pts where I work due to symptomatic behaviors caused from smoking potpourri. If it's smoke-able and doesn't show up on toxicology tests, people will do it.

You forgot to make a face pun.

If it's smoke-able and doesn't show up on toxicology tests, people will do it.
I dont see what the big deal is. Its not like they'll be able to avoid facing the consequences for long.

a headline like ''Another day, another report of a horrifying cannibalistic attack'' is basically the kind of thing you see on a discarded newspaper littering the street during zombie film opening-events montages

pretty scary stuff

come on israel quarantine quarantine quarantine..

You forgot to make a face pun.
If he's anything like me, he refuses to engage in such punning.

I joined in with it once and I felt cold and empty on the inside. Like my soul had been sapped into the internet.

Valvetime.net: Devouring your moral center. And faces.

If he's anything like me, he refuses to engage in such punning.

I joined in with it once and I felt cold and empty on the inside. Like my soul had been sapped into the internet.
Once you get used to it, you just tend to blend in with the rest of the faceless drones here.

I wonder how this'll go in court. He'll probably get off by the skin on his teeth.

Sorry.

I'm just glad he wasn't my own flesh and blood.

Moral of the story: Don't smoke things that are not meant to be smoked.

Also don't eat faces.

Back