Merle Dandridge is working on HL3?

It's for Last of Us.

Its not known that she has a role in The Last of Us, and the announcement that work on The Last of Us was being done at the studio came a good few hours after Merle posted her picture on Twitter. Its incredibly likely that the studio has more than 1 booking per day. Valve in the morning, NaughtyDog in the evening type of thing. Its possible it was work on an upcoming Valve game, or more likely for a totally unrelated film project or something of the sort.

Its not known that she has a role in The Last of Us, and the announcement that work on The Last of Us was being done at the studio came a good few hours after Merle posted her picture on Twitter. Its incredibly likely that the studio has more than 1 booking per day. Valve in the morning, NaughtyDog in the evening type of thing. Its possible it was work on an upcoming Valve game

stop it

fHOq3.jpg

annie wersching is also working on the last of us

-Pretty good post explaining why I need to research this shit more first-

Well thanks for that. I read somewhere that she had nothing to do with Last of Us, might be interesting to see her in another video game role. Too bad I don't own a PS3, nor do I give a shit about them.

i don't like how she said "Love that people still care so much about HL2/3."

Makes it sound like it's in the past...

Well it is, isn't it? For all intents and purposes, we're in a post-waiting-for-HL3 world.

Well it is, isn't it? For all intents and purposes, we're in a post-waiting-for-HL3 world.
These posts are depressing. It makes me feel like all of us who are still waiting on hl3 are like those Japanese soldiers who kept fighting 30 years after WWII ended. The whole world knows its over except for us delirious few who refuse to believe it.

Only in this case HL3 is still coming out. Right?...... right?

Not to worry, Krynn. I still have faith that the hype will all be back one fateful E3 that Valve releases a 2003-esque tech demo that unveils all the stuff they haven't been saying they're working on. I'm just in a bitterness peak (trough?) now that Black Mesa's out, played through, taken off its pedestal and experienced its DNF Effect, and there's only one elephant left in the Half-Life room that no one is speaking about.

An established video game actress? Working on a video game? Yes. Definitely Half-Life 3.

Couldn't possibly be any other unannounced title.

I'm in afghanistan right now and just finished another play through of half life in my down time. Kind nostalgic and also wishing one day(like when i get back to the states) that half life 3 woud be released.
Not to worry, Krynn. I still have faith that the hype will all be back one fateful E3 that Valve releases a 2003-esque tech demo that unveils all the stuff they haven't been saying they're working on. I'm just in a bitterness peak (trough?) now that Black Mesa's out, played through, taken off its pedestal and experienced its DNF Effect, and there's only one elephant left in the Half-Life room that no one is speaking about.

An established video game actress? Working on a video game? Yes. Definitely Half-Life 3.

Couldn't possibly be any other unannounced title.

'Established', as in only having done three games up until now. Those three being Half-Life 2 and the episodes.

I like how her Wikipedia page lists that she was a voice actress in Half-Life 3. I laughed.

In their defense, it was added as HL2:E3 back in March '11. They were just "correcting" the entry, because "All things indicate it will be HL3 rather than HL2:E3." [citation needed]

Did they consult their Wiki 8 ball for that one?

The alarm my friend,is false.There is no nuclear warfare in the near future.Something is terribly wrong in that cabal in valve :D
(too much tf2 and Dota2 if you ask me :D)

Back