Merry Christmas!

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here I am on December 25th surrounded by copious amounts of alcohol and food and I've come to the trouble of getting the computer turned on and coming to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.[br]
[br]
On behalf of everyone on the Halflife2.net Staff have an incredible Christmas.

and on behalf of the Bots-United staff, merry Christmas to you too! :)

Merry Christmas

[sings]All i want for Christmas...is you[/sings]

Christmas finishes tomorrow \o/

Happy Xmas, hope Santa gave you all good presents :)

Pi Mu Rho said:
Christmas finishes tomorrow \o/
Don't listen to him! He's secretly loving it, what with being a dad and little kids at Christmas, he's just pretending like he's a scrooge, ain't working mate :p

Merry Christmas to @ll!
Damn, my mother is feeling a little ill so the Chrismas dinner is delayed to tomorrow. Haven't I encountered enough delays in 2004 yet? :p

Vinnie_NL said:
Merry Christmas to @ll!
Damn, my mother is feeling a little ill so the Chrismas dinner is delayed to tomorrow. Haven't I encountered enough delays in 2004 yet? :p
Look on the bright side, Boxing day is usually cold and dull, so atleast now you've a big feast to look forward to instead of too many turkey sarnies :D

Half Life 2 and Chrismas at the same time is overkill, BUT I'M LOVING IT! (Screw McDonalds)

Merry Christmass Halflife2.net!

Never would have thought I would stick around 'til Christmas.

Be of good cheer everyone.

On Behalf of the whole [Halflife2.net|Clan], I wish you all a very festive christmas. And let it be filled with joy and... Uhm... Turkey! Everyone loves turkey, right? Well Joy and something - You choose!!!

^_^

MERRY XMAS!! on behalf of ME!!!! to all thouse lil HL2 children out there....

Gordon = Santa? ....

mmmmmm.....

Domenico

Merry Christmas Everybody!
/me got a new case and a bunch of rounded cables for Christmas! :afro:

Happy happies to everyone. Whatever.!

On behalf of Politically Correctness, I'd like to wish all of my Jewish friends a Happy Hannuka, all of my African friends a happy Kwanzaa, and all of my Muslim friends a happy Eid.

Domenico said:
MERRY XMAS!! on behalf of ME!!!! to all thouse lil HL2 children out there....

Gordon = Santa? ....

mmmmmm.....

Domenico
OMG UR ON 2 SOMTHING!!! And Gman=Rudolf and the combine are all the little elves! OMG everything makes sense now.... *falls over and has a siezure" :rolling:
um yeah, and merry chirstmas 'n stuff. :)

Merry Chistmas!

Oh shit...I missed it by 18 minutes. ;(

Back