'Michael Moore Hates America' -- reviewed.

I think she looks good <shrug> The other guys are just jealous they can't get a girl that looks that good.

Raziaar said:
I think she looks good <shrug> The other guys are just jealous they can't get a girl that looks that good.

Typical response...you just have lower standards than me. Uponing viewing the picture i took shelter under my desk from the stone-turning death gaze.

DoctorGordon said:
Typical response...you just have lower standards than me. Uponing viewing the picture i took shelter under my desk from the stone-turning death gaze.

Well in that first picture he posted at the very beginning, she had way too much eye makeup on and her eyes and gaze did look weird, but she wasnt ugly. She looks just fine in the later pictures he posted.

Raziaar said:
Well in that first picture he posted at the very beginning, she had way too much eye makeup on and her eyes and gaze did look weird, but she wasnt ugly. She looks just fine in the later pictures he posted.

thanks... that first pic, from the review, was just a quick random upload. i wasnt trying to show her off, just trying to offer up an image of her, thats all.

DoctorGordon said:

post a picture of your girlfriend then, douche bag. lets see what kind of standars 'your woman' conform to.

othello said:
post a picture of your girlfriend then, douche bag. lets see what kind of standars 'your woman' conform to.
Why the hell are you posting a pic of your gf on here anyways?Hell she might get stalked now because of you... :|

Tr0n said:
No...hahaha.

well, as i just said... post a picture of your girlfriend. you couldve just not commented at all if you didnt like what you saw. im proud to show a picture of my girl and i think she is gorgeous as hell... so unless you have the balls to post a pic of your oh-so-much-better-looking girlfriend (if you even have one at all), than do me a favor and go **** yourself. actually, either way, go **** yourself.

than do me a favor and go **** yourself. actually, either way, go **** yourself.
Such not-niceness
Why cant we all
Just love each other :(
::hugs:: ^_^

Tr0n said:
Why the hell are you posting a pic of your gf on here anyways?Hell she might get stalked now because of you... :|

it was part of the review... i wrote it in the form of 'othello goes to the movies'. she went with me. i specifically said, heres a pic of my girl, if anybody cares. i was just trying to offer up a complete visual of that night at the theater.

your remarks were completely uncalled for... so you can **** off for all i care.

Ikerous said:
Such not-niceness
Why cant we all
Just love each other :(
::hugs:: ^_^

because he decided to be a **** and make an insulting remark about my girlfriend.

Well, if he had consent to post the pic, thats fine. I mean, it wasnt 'weird' that he posted it. He had many other pictures later, of himself and the event, so whats the big deal? Like he said, it conveys a more complete sense of 'being there' accompanied with his review.

othello said:
well, as i just said... post a picture of your girlfriend. you couldve just not commented at all if you didnt like what you saw. im proud to show a picture of my girl and i think she is gorgeous as hell... so unless you have the balls to post a pic of your oh-so-much-better-looking girlfriend (if you even have one at all), than do me a favor and go **** yourself. actually, either way, go **** yourself.
No I don't have one currently...I'm not a dumbass like you and post pics of your gf online.Oh you want a cookie because you got your first girlfriend?Hell I bet you feel like a badass now because you told me to go **** myself?While your at it post some pics of her nude so people can spread it around the internet.God damn dumbass....

and yea she is ugly..what the **** you gonna do about it?

Tr0n said:
No I don't have one currently...I'm not a dumbass like you and post pics of your gf online.Oh you want a cookie because you got your first girlfriend?Hell I bet you feel like a badass now because you told me to go **** myself?While your at it post some pics of her nude so people can spread it around the internet.God damn dumbass....

and yea she is ugly..what the **** you gonna do about it?

nothing... just accept your sub-standard intelligence and lackluster taste in woman, and move on. my girlfriend actually was the one who said i should add a pic of her to this review (in a joke she said it would make her famous with the online geeks of the world) and has no qualms about it. the FTJ profile was her deal to, shes had a couple of them over the last few years.

'what the **** you gonna do about it?'... how old are you, 14? :rolleyes:

othello said:
nothing... just accept your sub-standard intelligence and lackluster taste in woman, and move on. my girlfriend actually was the one who said i should add a pic of her to this review (in a joke she said it would make her famous with the online geeks of the world) and has no qualms about it. the FTJ profile was her deal to, shes had a couple of them over the last few years.

'what the **** you gonna do about it?'... how old are you, 14? :rolleyes:
17...but you sure act like a badass.So again what are you gonna do about it?

This is an internet forum...
Wtf do you think he's gunna do?
He's gonna piss and moan
then take it like a man.
What do you expect?
The worst he could possibley do
is send you a virus or something
And thats just too much work.

Ikerous said:
This is an internet forum...
Wtf do you think he's gunna do?
He's gonna piss and moan
then take it like a man.
What do you expect?
The worst he could possibley do
is send you a virus or something
And thats just too much work.
That was the point I was getting at. ;) Oh I still don't understand why you type in poem form...but I like it!

I can't believe Tr0n is in the gloglebag army. That's just bad rep dude! That's like having me in it!

Raziaar said:
I can't believe Tr0n is in the gloglebag army. That's just bad rep dude! That's like having me in it!
There would be nothing wrong with you being it...and yea I know I have a bad rep...but I could give a damn. ;)

Edit:I was in TJI...so this is nothing new ether.

Tr0n said:
There would be nothing wrong with you being it...and yea I know I have a bad rep...but I could give a damn. ;)

Except that everybody hates me :p

Raziaar said:
Except that everybody hates me :p
Nah no one hates ya...even IF they did..Why should you care?It's not like we are in high school or anything. :p

f|uke said:
You'd almost think that conservatives would rather we live in a totalitarian society,. and how patriotic is that?

It'd be very patriotic. After all, if you're not, you're thrown into jail.

It has always seemed to me that being a liberal in america is equated to being a satanic worshiper, perhaps worse. I've never truly understood why americans (generally) seem so adverse to the idea of liberalism. Freedom, democracy, equality, and prosperity are all ideals shared by liberals (if not held in higher esteem) and conservatives (so they say).

Few people in america can seem to grasp that the people of the world don't hate americans, they hate the american administration and policy. However, americans treat the critism as being that of their entire country, and all it's people.

On the same note, I think some people who hate Bush, the administration, and their foreign policy also equate the anti-Bush sentiment as being anti-america. They end up protesting america as a whole.

So really, there are contributing factors on both sides of the fence.

What it boils down to is that liberals are a severly marginalized political group within the US. They are seen as radicals and extremists, to be shunned, belittled, and embattled, for the good of the country. Liberals are painted as being unamerican for questioning the status quo.

Conservatives, on the otherhand, are widely accepted and favoured. They are seen as true believers in the american way, to be respected, listened to, and encouraged, for the good of the country. Conservatives are seen as being patriotic for upholding the status quo.

You can drive a pick up truck, fly the stars and stripes, be in the NRA, marry a woman, be from the South, go to church, eat apple pie, work in a steel mill, and play baseball with your eagle scout troop after celebrating Veterans Day with your platoon-mates from 'Nam... but if you so much as look disapprovingly at Bush, or even mention gay marriage without total disgust you might as well be Kim Jong Il.

Tr0n said:
Nah no one hates ya...even IF they did..Why should you care?It's not like we are in high school or anything. :p

Because you are all half-life 2 gamers. I love half-life 2 gamers!

your girlfriend is ugly to me, but thats just me. does she smell like wet dog when she gets rained on?

Great, so now your insulting the guys girlfriend?

"Haha! Im using the intranet!"

Back