Michael Savage on Obama speach.

Yeah, Savage is an idiot.

That was your point wasn't it?

Call him by his birthname, people.

"Michael Weiner on Obama speach."

'Obama said all nations are equal which is wrong'--granted, incorrect by default.

'He shouldn't have kowtowed to them'--Does he know what diplomacy is? Nah, **** it, just tell them their culture is inferior to ours. I'm sure they'd love it.

I just listened to it, and that's some impressive idiocy.

"Michelle Obama didn't go to Saudi Arabia because she would have had to wear a burka." He spent a good three minutes on that. A burka? Just like Pelosi, except she wore a pantsuit.

And Mr. Weiner isn't very good with English either. Saying that discriminatory systems will fail is a statement opposing injustice, not a statement equating the 'worth' of every nation.

Savage is a ****ing idiot.

Obama never said "all nations are equal". He said no nation should gain at the expense of other nations.

What a wanker.

I felt my brain cells panicking and trying to escape out of my earholes as I listened to that utter drivel. I couldn't stomach the whole clip.

He ATTACKS a caller for suggesting Michelle may have had duties with her children, it's ****ing dimwitted bullshit. He's also wrong about visitors having to wear the Burka. He doesn't give anyone else a chance to voice an opinion and shits out tired rhetoric about how anyone who tries to humble the United States is anti-American.

It was actually frightening to hear him shut down that caller, he just sounded like a ****ing pig. You know there are more intelligent pundits to use to push a point, Savage shames educated conservatives, Unzero.

People give a shit about what Savage thinks?

Oh crap, I forgot. They do. :(

Yes, because his name is the only thing you could come up to use against him, isn't it?

I wasn't aware that Michael Savage's belligerent, obnoxious spew was deserving of serious refutation.

Sorry you have a crush on him.

Britain gives a shit. That's why he's banned from entering :p
I completely forgot about this (my god! We did something right! Okay I don't really think that) and then I looked it up on wikipedia. Turns out that section of the article is written with an evident and hilarious bias. The way it sequences facts, and the language in which they're presented, implicate that Michael Savage caused Jacqui Smith to resign :LOL:

Of the banning, the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, wrote: "America still has a constitutional protection of free speech, and I have been amazed... to see how few people in this country are willing to stick up for that elementary principle... a country once famous for free speech is now hysterically and expensively sensitive to anything that could be taken as a slight".[84] In The Guardian, Catherine Bennett wrote: "The ban on Savage is so far from being a comprehensible act, so staggeringly capricious and stupid, as to defy evaluation."[85]. While Sam Leith wrote: "Barring this shock-jock from Britain risks turning a rabid blabbermouth into a beacon for free speech."[50] An editorial in the Daily Mail stated: "The move appears to have backfired spectacularly at a time when [Jacqui Smith's] job is already hanging by a thread after a string of expense scandals."[86] One month later the same newspaper reported that Ms. Smith was to resign her position as Home Secretary, and to be replaced.

Gotta give you credit, man. You're right. You're so ****ing right.

Here I was waiting in front of my computer, day and night, waiting Mr. Weiner to pounce on the three/four sentences I've contributed to this topic. His silence shuns me, and I feel a lesser man because of it. :(

Back