Middle of the road PC build

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any advice on a decent middle of the road PC build?

I did post a thread a few months back - still not bought the bits... babies are expensive :eek:

I'm after something that will serve me well for the next couple of years, but without costing a fortune.

So I'm thinking of maybe a nVidia 660 etc.

If people can suggest some reasonably priced decent bits that will serve me well for a while I might start buying them today!

:dance:

I just bought it before I read this (impatient - been trying to buy a new PC for well, about 2 years but something always gets in the way, this time thought **** it), but I'd say all my components are a similar spec and price.

I've gone for a sandybridge i5 though - is sandybridge is better isn't it?

**** its confusing when you two post in a thread. I was wondering why Vegeta needed to build a new pc and I was like "wtf, you just did, is this thread old or something" and it took me awhile to realize not all of the avatars were animating.

Yeah, I saw that and thought you meant "babies" to be in the context of computer bits. Like "I'd have bought an i7 CPU, but them babies are expensive."

Which admittedly is still weird for you to say since you don't typically speak that way.

Back