Minh-Le, about HL3 & L4D3...

So this sounds like what weve all expected pretty much, L4D3 has some gameplay aspects done and is much more ready than HL3.
As he said, Not really that big of a news, but it is still nice to hear it from someone like him.

So this sounds like what weve all expected pretty much, L4D3 has some gameplay aspects done and is much more ready than HL3.

I wouldn't say it really fits what we actually know about HL3 or L4D3 at all, especially when you consider he hasn't worked at the company since 2008.

Personally, I don't believe a word of it. As you correctly said (if it is real), it would also prove little and isn't really relevant at all, which is why I never reported on it.

He still has a close relationship with some of the people at Valve, and he was given the opportunity to see some cool things. I believe him, but he's not the best source and the info is something we've heard before.

He still has a close relationship with some of the people at Valve, and he was given the opportunity to see some cool things. I believe him, but he's not the best source and the info is something we've heard before.

There is just something about the way he talks about each topic and the specific information he says, it all sounds deliciously ambiguous and vague. Plus he never actually mentions he saw anything at Valve. I think it's highly likely that, if he has seen anything, it was simply the Ep3 concept art, the L4D3/Source 2 screenshots, and all the coding fragments found over the past few years.

Let's not forget the one thing nobody seems to have considered - if he has seen anything, he would be under a Non-Disclosure Agreement and wouldn't even be able to confirm that those titles exist, no matter that he's seen concept art of them.

Guy in video: "The glock is pretty powerful (in CS:GO)"

L4D3 is going to come out before HL3, I guarantee it.

Back