mIRC Problem getting glined?

PrimeSuspect

Reaction score
hi for some reason i cant connect to mIRC for no reason. this has never happened before and mirc always worked fine for me...

glined.jpg

"G-line" means you're banned from the network, and the message above it implies that this is because you are, run, or associate with bots and clones.

Go to http://gamesurge.net/utils/gline/

Also, this is unimportant to most people, but I hate seeing technical terms used improperly:
IRC is a protocol. You can't download it. You can't connect to it. It is a form of information exchange in the manner of HTTP and FTP.
An IRC SERVER is a server that hosts IRC-format chat rooms. You connect to it via the IRC protocol mentioned above.
mIRC is an IRC client, or a program that makes connections using the IRC protocol. It connects to IRC servers, mentioned above.

wtf??? i dont use bots though.... this doesnt make sense at all.... what do i do to get unbanned? download new version of irc or something?

lol thanks man but when i go to the link u gave me i get this..

" G-line Query

Checking for a G-line on 'adsl-223-80-14.aep.bellsouth.net' (68.223.80.14)...

0 G-line found for your host. "

PrimeSuspect said:
wtf??? i dont use bots though.... this doesnt make sense at all.... what do i do to get unbanned? download new version of irc or something?
How many accounts are you conecting ot teh server with? How many mIRCs are you using to connect? How many PCs are you using to connect? How many people on your network are conecting to the same server?

If the answer is one, I don't know the answer to your problem.
---

Your IP is banned. You cannot unban it yourself unless you mod yourself somehow.

Send a support email to gamesurge. I am guessing that is the server you are trying to cnnect to.

Back