MISC IS SHUT? WHAT THE BITCHchar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kula Meenur

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE REAL REASON WHY MISC IS SHUT? Sheepo's post wasn't the deciding factor, there was a vendetta involved, wasn't there :|

Explain please Roy.

samon is a faggit , yea i said it ban me so what you stupid fag

Because despite everyone's promises it turned into an inane collection of nothingnesses?

That being true of a killjoy.

edit: NO. IT WAS GIVEN TO US JUST ON THE PREMISE TO BE CLOSED AND NOT RESSURECTED. WE WERE LEAD INTO A TRAP.

Samon is such a bullshit mod, I hate him. Misc was good, now there'll be a bunch of small useless threads around.

I HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE.

Ok, I just read the Misc. & I don't see the problem. This is the only forum I belong to that doesn't allow such a place. MekTek dot net has a /spam/ section that will not add to your post count when posting in there. Seems to work well for us over there.

Another one has the "Off-topic posting thread. Post anything & everything not related to anything here" thread that is nearing 3k posts since New Years.

I don't see the big deal. JMO. *shrugs*

Because despite everyone's promises it turned into an inane collection of nothingnesses?

Like every thread?

What I said wasn't worth posting in retrospect, but it still seemed a bit silly. Meh, I guess we'll just never return to the glory days of good ol' misc.

Sulkdodds made it good.

Samon has destroyed whatever good there once was.

/megrabspitchforkandleadsrebellionintodarkcornersoftheearth

The misc may get very spammy at times, but that spam would probably end up in a bunch of other threads if we didn't have it so I don't see why its so bad D:

I almost didn't reopen it because of THIS THREAD. Nice one cockos.

Glenn and I basically agreed that, you know, you can't have it! Akira, your wish is my command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back