Miscellaneous III: EXTREME Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so angry. I was smashing my keyboard and filling out a job application while daydreaming of stealing your houses.

So I came on here, and I laughed for about 5 minutes just by reading a page of miscellaneous. Typing 'naked penises.' into the internet just made my ****ing day for some reason.

It was awesome.

I love you guys, but you don't talk enough.

My whole school is infected, and now I've got it, also, I came up with YOUR MUM!

please excuse my lame comeback... I'm to sick to think of something more creative D:

My whole school is infected, and now I've got it, also, I came up with YOUR MUM!

please excuse my lame comeback... I'm to sick to think of something more creative D:

That sucks. what kind is it? cough/splutter or sneezing/feeling dead. combo of the two is the worst.

i owe 310 to my visa....and i haven't had it for a month D:

i suck so much at saving money

So many posts already, and I didnt even realize we started a new one.

NEWSFLASH
TIS 05:55 IN THE MOURNING
IM USING CAPS
I HAVENT SLEPT FOR TWO DAYS
IM GOING OUT ALL DAY TODAY, THEN CLUBBING TONIGHT.
IM GOING TO DIE ARENT I.
caps.

I heard there are a lot of yard sales, so I'm having a yard sale tomorrow morning/afternoon. I've got 6 monitors and a 30"HDTV, a sweet bike, 2 VCRs, 2 DVD players, a few sets of speakers, and absolutely tons of miscellaneous shit I'm going to try to make a few hundred tomorrow.

I need to get rid of all this shit, and I need money.

win win

This is so ghetto. It's like a swap meet.

if this is extreme edition, then was the 4th going to be, SUPER EXTREME edition?

So I just had an awful ****ing night. My day was very odd. Aside from an abnormal amount of cookies I ate, I also had 3 coffees and a can of coca-cola within the space of an hour. Which was okay until I came to go to sleep. With little to do I went to bed at midnight, and it was not until half past one that I got to sleep. I woke up at 4, and since then have been unable to get to sleep.

I don't think I have ever had a night like that (I usually sleep really deeply and really well).

well anyways my life has been the same really nothin big. :(

if this is extreme edition, then was the 4th going to be, SUPER EXTREME edition?

Nah,the 4th gonna be "Miscellaneous IV: The Return of the Flood"
and next would be Episode V,Episode VI and LOTS of fan threads

I just woke up from the worst dream ever. It is extremely tl;dr but it was horrible.

Now my day will probably be very sad.

I was pregnant but my baby DIED.

How is babby formed? Not very well apparently.

Robert- wanted to play me in Guitar Hero 3 on HARD (I play Expert FYI), and we played several songs all of which I beat him at.

I played him in Holiday in Cambodia, and I 100%'d his ass.

This just in, it was new four pages ago.

I WILL DESTROY YOU.

20061129morbo.gif

Edit - In before comparing page counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back