Missing Information 1.5 Released!

Hi ProZak,

Could you quickly give a short description of the mod? I checked out love-tub.net but the 'About' section is missing.

It seems single player, correct?
It seems based on the half life saga, correct?
Where does the story approximately integrate with the half life story line?
Do you play as Gordon?
What makes this mod special?

Maybe you'll think of other interesting tidbits to say, I don't know. The trailer made me curious.

Do you prepare your ravioli in the microwave (+/-5 minutes) or in the oven for the crusty top layer of cheese (+/- 30 minutes)?

Yeah, I'm out of relevant questions I think.

-It's a singleplayer mod.
-It's based on earlier versions of Half-Life 2.
-Yes, you play as Dr. Gordon Freeman.

Thanks Barns, although your description is a little shorter than what I had hoped to receive. It's based on earlier versions of HL2? What does that mean?

I just realized the irony of the absence of an about page on the mod's website: guys, there's INFORMATION... wait for it... a little longer... here we go... MISSING.

OH NO IRONIES!

Aim is to rebuild scrapped stuff featured on Raising The Bar.

As Barnz already said. This mod aims to recreate the old storyline found in Raising the Bar. This re-release includes the e3 maps Valve showed to the public, and the Borealis chapter.

This is eventually what Valve wanted to make. Meaning yes, you're playing as Gordon Freeman, and yes this is singleplayer. What makes this mod special, is already mentioned here ;)

Not really sure what the play time is for this. Guess it depends on how well you know the e3 presentation.

Woo, finally i've waited a long time for this. I was really disappointed when this mod died with all the great work that was done and i'm glad it's back. It's really interesting to actually play these concepts that ive only seen pictures of in the raising the bar. Great work. Are you guys planning on more releases?

Yes, we're working on a patch that'll add a few more things and fix the bugs we've been notified about. After that we'll go back to working on a big release again :)

i started playing 1.5 today on normal and it was quite difficult. there are a few glitches and bugs in it however that really need sorting - in some places there isn't any floor.

EDIT: ProZak sorry didnt read your post - yeah there are some pretty serious bugs!

Nice to see you're still at it. I have you guys to thank for the skin for my comic.

Nothing much at the moment. It's just a port (to Orange Box version of the engine) with bug fixes.

Hey I'm just popping in on behalf of ProZak to say we've released a patch that will hopefully resolve the issues that some people are having.

Sorry this took a little longer than expected but I can assure you that it was indeed worth it.

Change List,

- Fixed stalker and assassin textures and added phong.
- Phong'd the Borealis barrels.
- Fixed a few problems with the new Odell model.
- AK47 has it's own sounds instead of using the OICW fire sounds.
- Improved AK47 accuracy and fire modes.
- Increased SMG2 rate of fire and accuracy.
- Updated SMG2 and OICW sounds.
- Added mi_buildingblocks to the chapters menu.
- Updated Borealis chapter with HDR and improved areas.
- Re added missing maps and updated a few of them.
- Added new flare item model.

http://files.filefront.com/MI+Patch1rar/;12896936;/fileinfo.html

http://www.cyborgmatt.com/download/Missing+Information+1.5.1+Patch

Special thanks to Cyborgmatt for the mirror.

Hi ProZak,

Could you quickly give a short description of the mod? I checked out love-tub.net but the 'About' section is missing.

It seems single player, correct?
It seems based on the half life saga, correct?
Where does the story approximately integrate with the half life story line?
Do you play as Gordon?
What makes this mod special?

Maybe you'll think of other interesting tidbits to say, I don't know. The trailer made me curious.

Do you prepare your ravioli in the microwave (+/-5 minutes) or in the oven for the crusty top layer of cheese (+/- 30 minutes)?

Yeah, I'm out of relevant questions I think.
Basically its all the HAlf-life e3 and beta stuff. You can also get the maps on garrysmod.com but you have to play it like they did in the E3 presentation.

Back