Mission To Cold Water Updates

simmo

Tank
Reaction score
Deadaim from the mod Mission To Cold Water has recently sent Halflife2.net a press release of this upcoming mod.[br]The press release covers the basics of the story as well as showing off some brand new concept art and models.[br]
The year is 2015, the discovery of planets like Earth have sparked an overwhelming-
Increase in space exploration and enhancements in technology, as we send not only humans,
but robots to explore these distant Earth-like planets.
The first mission, the one that will be known until the end of time, the mission
To Coldwater, a planet only fifty light years away from Earth, is now underway.
You can find more information on this mod here, as well as participate in their forums here.[br]As well as the concept art and models, the team have also released a video showing one of the animations for a model, be sure to check it out here.

Yes, espicially that radar. Some serious texture streching there. It almost looks like they took a random image and applied that as texture without UVW mapping the model.

The texture looks stretched because that is another face of the object. They just didn't texture the sides of the.. object, so they stretched the texture.

Looks good, though.

Oh, you got us! :eek: The skins were put on there just to make the model have more of a realistic feel to it before we actually add the detailed skin, hence v1.0 ;) The models nor the skins are the finished products.

There is alot more media here, and more detailed storyline. http://cw.hl2files.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20

If anybody is interested in joining up with our team early, please email me at [email protected] and I will contact you for an interview, thanks!

Something other than CS 2.7

Looks pretty intersting. Good luck.

'WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE?
I want it!
I also want to have sex with naked girls but I don't get that either. lol

alphadec said:
Anyone know what this is.... ?

This is a hl2 multiplayer mod set on the planet of Coldwater. There are two different species at war, the Humans and the Vrede. We will have a defense/offense style gameplay. Humans and Vrede alike will help set up defense at their teams bases while preventing rushing from opposing team. If you read the more indept storyline at http://cw.hl2files.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20 you will get a better picture in your mind as to what started this war.

I will not go in to detail about gameplay on this thread, so if you would like to ask any questions, please do so on the above link while the team is hard at work making our website. One of us will promptly answer any questions you may have.

* The link above gives you a sketch, model, and description of each item we have begun work on.

Thanks - Deadaim

Back