MOH Beta Key! Hurry!

TwwIX

Tank
Reaction score
I just came across this method on another forum.

Do this;

1- go to http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/command-conquer-4-open/
register or log in to get a cc4 beta key

2-now use you the cc4 beta code to redeem your moh beta key http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta
(It's swamped at the moment. Just keep relogging/reloading it.)

That's it. It works. I just got my key and i am downloading it.
You should get a page with download links for the beta after redeeming the key.

Hurry before EA notices it.

After I enter my EA login on the moh site I just get a blank page.

As i said, the site is overloaded. Just keep reloading the page. That's what i did for several minutes.

I get BETA KEY REDEMPTION PORTAL but where I'd enter the key it just says "The requested page could not be found. "

I guess all the activity broke the site.

Ho ho, I got through. Thanks for the heads up!

Hmm it "seems" to work.
I got the code and entered on the site, then I got a page with only an empty black box, then when I did it again it said the code was already used... How can I confirm it worked?
Also I had to lie and say my area is UK..

Hmm it "seems" to work.
I got the code and entered on the site, then I got a page with only an empty black box, then when I did it again it said the code was already used... How can I confirm it worked?
That exactly what happened to me. So I logged in with my other gamespot account, got another C&C4 key, put it in the site and it worked!

Hmm it "seems" to work.

That exactly what happened to me. So I logged in with my other gamespot account, got another C&C4 key, put it in the site and it worked!

This is what I did.

Holy crap it worked. Thank you so goddamn much.

Edit: Btw, download via FileFront unless you have a registered paid account on one of the other mirrors. It has a much higher capped download speed for no registration/payment.

OK made a new fake gamespot acc, got a new C&C4 key and registered on the MOH site then it gave me a new key, and now when I log in it shows me the key right away so I guess it did not work on the first try. Thanks for the info guys!

Step 1: Download beta
Step 2: Install beta
Step 3: Play beta
Step 4: Find that it is just another "me too" Modern Warfare knock off.
Step 5: Uninstall and cry

Didn't the COD series spawn from the MOH franchise in some way? I seem to recall a bunch of MoH devs joined the COD project way back when.
Anyway MoH came first! :-D

Didn't the COD series spawn from the MOH franchise in some way? I seem to recall a bunch of MoH devs joined the COD project way back when.
Anyway MoH came first! :-D

Yeah, but this is a very obvious copy and it's poorly done. You'll notice Savior/Revenge kills, Defensive kills for bonus points etc. It even has killstreaks too.

The UI is absolutely horrible for the main menus. I had to close and restart the game 3 times just to get it to respond properly. Some options like "toggle crouch" don't work. It's switched on by default and yet it's hold to crouch. If I turn it off my crouch button doesn't do anything.

The feel of the game isn't there either. It doesn't have the fluid feel that polished shooters have.

I'll wait to see if they can polish it up and make it better by retail.

Any kind soul who doesn't like the beta up for PM'ing me their info so I can give it a whirl on my new mobo/gfx card? I can't seem to stop getting the "code in use" error. Tried two diff GS/EA accounts many, many times.

So I have the game installed, but it never asked me for the beta code. So whenever I go to play, it doesn't recognize my account as being able to access the beta.

So I have the game installed, but it never asked me for the beta code. So whenever I go to play, it doesn't recognize my account as being able to access the beta.

It should ask you for the key right after you log into your account.

By the way, access is only available to BFBC2 VIP Edition owners atm.
Every one else gets access to it starting Monday.

Got my code, thanks. Can't wait to play some generic shootan

I can't say that i am impressed with the game. It's trying to be both, Modern Warfare and Battlefield but it just doesn't gel well together. One is a team oriented tactical shooter while the other is a frantic and fast paced arcade shooter. Looks like they tried to find a middle ground but it just doesn't work. Nothing really stands out in the game. It looks and feels very generic to me. Very uninspired. As if no original thought went into the game's design.

Apparently this is identical to BC2. Friend on vent is yelling in my ears about it D:

Got my key about 3 hours ago, downloaded it, nothing really good about it at all. At least it's a beta so it's free.

ah shucks I paid $60,oh well it worth it although the game needs a alota fixing and balancing

I has beta key for someone out there, besides I doubt my PC would run it well

1st to say "gimme gimme gimme" gets it in a PM

LOL I see that, oh well. maybe I'll post it up on Facebook

I canceled my pre-order the game is almost unplayable

Back