More demanding hardware?

WazMeister

Reaction score
DOD:S will demand more than what HL2 does...

Cs:S demands random stuff as it seems to run shite on good pcs and good on crap old ones and vice versa... its also needs alot patching still.
Lets not argue about that though its a dod:s thread.

CS-S was converted from 1.6 and alot programming, dod:s according to vavle had to be re-programmed from scratch ala long wait.... sio im guessing it will demand more than what hl2 demands but will more than likely run smoother and better than cs:S as to me that is poop.

what you guys think?

with this hdr (which in my opinion diont do any games justice) what we gonna need to run dod:s smooth enough to play?

I can run hl2 full whack constant 50fps on xp3000, 1gig ram, 9800xt 256.
cs:s is a diffrent storie though, im hoping dod runs ok.

juging by the videos the game does run smooth but system was higher spec,
check in css s options and see what HDR default you are on *
I do have a feeling that DOD swill smooth for most.
good luck and i will meet you on the battel field

Thanks for reply and being polite.

I can't wait to play, off work with broken hand so i have to play in intervals of 5 mins... hand hurts bad.. done it 3 weeks ago and still feels broke.....lol

yea cant wait.

Wow talk about a double-edged sword, get time off work so you can play DoD but then can't play it much because of the reason you got off work! Just play using your foot :p

yea, I try play my friend all add me to xfire... get my ts details join me anf a few friends to try this game out with essence teamwork.. with the word ****ing hell from me now and then when i struggle to do anything with 1 hand lol

Just go over to your friends house and watch him play.. live vicariously through him :cool: Something tells me that might be torture!

Back