more ideas fot the half life game

Cosmicthund3r

Reaction score
This is just a quick idea but do you think it would be cool if you played as the combine or the army. depending on the country of corse. Or both. Mabe the combine in one campain and the humans in an other.

Thankyou :stare:

Unfortunately I can't see Valve doing this as that would take the perspective away from Gordon Freeman.

Also, in the future, could you keep your suggestions to one thread? If you want to add more things to an existing post, just use the "edit" button in the bottom right corner of your post.

I know you'll get a lot of crap thrown at you (figuratively), but I actually would like a mod or actual game of the seven hour war.

I know you'll get a lot of crap thrown at you (figuratively), but I actually would like a mod or actual game of the seven hour war.
I heard one group tried to but fell on the wayside like many other mods. One image from the mod shows a soldier in green is cowering behind a car in the foreground while the blurred image of a Strider in the background is spitting out suppressive fire over his head.

Back