More Ubisoft Titles

Cold Fear, Beyond Good and Evil and Brothers in Arms are the only games on there probably worth getting besides Age of Empires and Heroes. Blazing Angels was decent, sequel sucked. Rainbow Six Lockdown is a dumbed down piece of shit.

****ING US ONLY PIECE OF SHIT UBISOFTIES!!!

I want Beyond Good and Evil on steam so badly.

Beyond good and evil for $9 is a great deal if you like single-player adventure games.

I'd have probably bought Beyond Good and Evil if it was released in my region. Sadly, it's not.

Another lost sale Ubi-soft...

Cold Fear, Beyond Good and Evil and Brothers in Arms are the only games on there probably worth getting besides Age of Empires and Heroes. Blazing Angels was decent, sequel sucked. Rainbow Six Lockdown is a dumbed down piece of shit.
Age OF Empires?
wtf?
where?

Looks like I'm not missing much. Isn't it sad they don't ship to Baklaliviatatlaglooshen?

If they can't release titles globally over the internet the what the hell is the point of online distribution?

Mind you, I already bought Beyond Good and Evil a long time ago, still waiting for the sequel.

Scew you Ubisoft, despite the fact I wouldn't have bought anything, screw you in the butt.

Beyond Good And Evil= one of the best games I've ever played

And why is everyone so upset about the US only shit, ok they are good games, but if you want them that badly just go to gamestop or something like that (or eBay it)

PS: IWANT A BGaE SEQUEL NOW!

Beyond Good And Evil= one of the best games I've ever played

And why is everyone so upset about the US only shit, ok they are good games, but if you want them that badly just go to gamestop or something like that (or eBay it)

I already have BG&E retail, however I'd quite like to own it through Steam so I don't have to worry about discs etc, + it's the sort of thing I can gift to people.

The only game I think i would buy out of them would be beyond good and evil as i haven't tried it and i hear it's amazing. But again ubi ****s up :flame: get your act together!

Brothers in Arms on Steam? Now, that's interesting.

All games are on sale for $17.99 until May 20th expect for Beyond Good And Evil on sale for $8.99.

Expect for what? ;)

BG&E is just fantastic, one of my favorite games ever.

Sequel now, please!

Cause Ubisoft hates the world.

Although, 17 bucks, I'd grab Cold Fear if your in USA

too bad I have it on Xbox and PS2 already :/

ubiguardsuq7.jpg

Now all we need is a picture about the "gassing of the customer base".

Can these games not be bought as gifts and then gifted to those outside the US?

Well my friend bought GTA
he accessed my account (he is in the US) and bought the rockstar pack for me.

I don't think GTA is availble in australia but it's certainly not US only

If they can't release titles globally over the internet the what the hell is the point of online distribution?

It's called ripping off europeans.
Nothing more then that.
So let's buy other games lads, this company obviously doesn't want our business.

Monk.

I would, if they stopped making Splinter Cell...

Back