My Combine theory.

IvanEaster202

Reaction score
The other day i was watching Ancient Aliens and it gave me an idea, What if the combine visited earth a long time ago and helped out the human race and The Combine do that with other planets and wait for the right time to "Harvest" the resources and life on planets? So however many years later they send G-Man to the best facility of science research on Earth, Black Mesa and have him deliver a Xen crystal that is crucial to their experiment. Once the portal is open and G-Man puts Gordon into Cryostasis and gives the Combine the OK to invade and conquer Earth knowing that the only man who could stop them was put to sleep. G-Man must have done something that destroyed or hurt his relationship with the Combine and he awakes Gordon to bring down the combine and the only thing standing in their way of defeating the Combine is a GLaDOS prototype or Portal Gun prototype on the Borealis and it needs to be destroyed before the combine can get their hands on it.

Post you thoughts on this theory or your own theories below. Thanks for reading:E

Man,well done.It makes sense unlike all they crap theorys on Youtube.

Nope, the combine only became aware of humans after the black mesa cascade.

Back