My first published Android app! (Munchkin card game related)

Rico

Tank
Reaction score
So I recently started playing board games with my wife and a few friends, after discovering Munchkin over the holidays. I was kind of pissed off that they didn't include basic stuff like level counters and whatever with the game, so I decided to build an Android app for the heck of it, to do all the math and track everything in the game for you. Its still a work in progress, but if it becomes somewhat popular I'll probably keep updating it and adding on to it.

App below (free, ad supported. Don't worry, should be unintrusive, but please do click on them if you can, even though I get like 10 cents per click, it still makes me happy to see people try to help :)

Munchkineer

Features(so far):

• App's main use is for a Game Master to input all player's stats and keep track of the game as it progresses. No need for multiple apps/phones, unless you want to.
  • Ability to add players and keep track of all their stats (level, equipment, curses, win ties).
  • Summarizes each player's equipment, strength and level in a single screen, to make it easy for the GM to see where each player stands
  • Each player has a "Character" page that allows the GM or each player to customize their character
  • Features a "Fight" page, where you can input a monster's level, buff/debuff it realtime, and buff/debuff the player who's fighting it. The app calculates fight result for you based on player and monster stats in realtime.
  • Ability to ask another player for help! Simply select the player that's helping you, and their stats will be added into the fight, including the "wins ties" ability. If you buddy wins ties, that gets factored into the result as well!
  • Ability to go up to unlimited buff/level numbers
  • You can add up to 20 players, this can be increased in future versions if it is requested. For our purposes, we did not need more.

In the future I also plan to allow the app to save the game to a file, in case of long games, phone mishaps, or other munchkin misdeeds.

Its free, but Ad supported so click around if you'd like to support development. I will continue to develop new features/apps but that will be based on user feedback

Please provide any feedback. Sorry, the layouts aren't very tablet friendly right now!! I'm working on it!

Anyways, I guess we can also discuss board games and Munchkin here, right? Anyone play? If not, any board games you'd recommend for 6 - 8 people? Not the classic Risk/Monopoly junk, more like Arkham Horror and that type of thing.

PS: Some bugs like back button not working quite right are fixed in my dev environment, just gotta get around to putting out a few more features on it before I update it on the market.

Back