My Half-Life Tribute.

its quite good, but half life is not dead, so it doesn't really need a tribute.

nice screenshots though

Nice screenshots and I like the music. Where did you get that full music track from?

I felt like episode 2 wasn't very complete and in order, it felt a bit rushed but otherwise great work.

It might've been better with video, but I suspect you already knew that, what with the "if you think it's bad don't tell me". :p

Thanks for the kind words everybody :D

why I said "If you don't like it don't tell me" was because last year I posted some of my Youtube videos here & I got responses like "You suck noob", "this video is sucks", "Satans_Offspring f*ck off!" & "*sigh* can we ban him now?".

Sorry I can't exactly recall where I downloaded Path of Borealis but someone on Youtube put it up with a download link - If I come across it again, I'll let you know.

Its not completely bad or anything, but usually videos with actual in-game clips are the ones that get to around 10,000 views or more...

Forgive him, for he knows not what he says.

Fiber, your post count cannot be found.

Thanks for the kind words everybody :D

why I said "If you don't like it don't tell me" was because last year I posted some of my Youtube videos here & I got responses like "You suck noob", "this video is sucks", "Satans_Offspring f*ck off!" & "*sigh* can we ban him now?".

Sorry I can't exactly recall where I downloaded Path of Borealis but someone on Youtube put it up with a download link - If I come across it again, I'll let you know.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of you blatantly disregarding past occurances of you contradicting yourself as you are doing now.

Learning impaired?

I know my last one sucked, & I wasn't very polite to the people that told me it did & I'm sorry.

Here's my new & better video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_g1pgHAQv8

Please rate & comment :)

E3 trailer with stupid music? No thanks.

lol, this isn't E3 & Slipknot aren't stupid, you are

Um, I do NOT like the video.

You asked, and you got an honest answer.

The problem isn't that we shouldn't tell you what we think; you post anything on a forum, let alone on youtube (can't wait to see the comments) and you should expect comments of negativity. The problem is that you should be prepared for that and let it roll off your back if you're going to post these things in the first place. Y'know, instead of acting like a jerk and then infering that they were pricks in later posts when they were really just giving you their opinion like you asked for.

Back