My HP YouTube Contest Video

AgentXen

Reaction score
I made this Entry for the HP contest. I vaguely refer to spore in it. Its pretty cool, if you like it please feel free to vote for it by giving it a thumbs up at the end of the video (1 minute in length).
Thank you all. >You Must Click on the Link to have the Voting Option< (so ignore the embedded video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C79DX7LuCEE

Pretty well done. You spoke a little too quietly and the text was pretty horribly placed though. I couldnt easily read any of it because it was just overlaid on top of everything else and made it really busy. I gave it an upwards thumb gesture though. Nice work.

that was better than i thought it would be...but i'm dort of let down. at no point do you even make reference to your balls and/or shaft.

i'll give you the thumb up though because i pictured you naked without your consent.

Wow, that was impressive, good luck you have my vote :)

Thanks guys i appreciate it. @Krynn72- originally i had douloug written for that half of the scene but i was unable to record it because my camera was returned. And my new one would not arrive until tomorrow.

I used 3Ds Max And Photoshop.

Hes talking about the compositing and video editing program. What you used to actually produce the final video file.

What Krynn said. Did you use After Effects to get your images to move with your hands? Meaning did you keyframe all the movements?

Just curious.

What Krynn said. Did you use After Effects to get your images to move with your hands? Meaning did you keyframe all the movements?

Just curious.

No, i used 3Ds Max to do all the keyframe animations for the images and all the other 3d objects. I don't have after effects. All the effects were done within max including the composition (the transitions between 4 clips).

Nice job, I like very much. you were a about four tads too quiet though

I just want to say that Thanks to you Guys i made it to the top 20 for week 2!
Now if you guys can vote me into the top 4 semi-finalist that would be awesome , if not than thank you anyway couldn't have made it this far with out your help!

Back