My mod idea... Edge of Justice.

Soon, dude. Had a great idea last night for the captain of the IPC, who (whom?) you meet at the start of the game...

whoo! I'll be modeller!

seriously though, I'm looking forward to working on this and hope I won't disappoint :X
the idea is wonderful, and I love morris the robot.

Guardian of truth, justice and bad spelling?

I would ask to be on the mod, but the only skill I have is mapping for Hammer and you've probably covered that already.

Sulkdodds said:
I would ask to be on the mod, but the only skill I have is mapping for Hammer and you've probably covered that already.
Ah..well...you see...we've got one mapper, but that's not enough ;)

EDIT:
Status Update.
1. Varg likes tea.
2. The forums will be moved to a new host in the near future. (for more details, contact me on msn)
3. With this new host, I will be able to pretty much ignore the size restrictions I've got now. This = more hosted pictures! :E
4. Varg is drinking tea right now.
5. We've so far got the following people on our team: A Leader (with a big hat), an Admin/Webdesigner/Monkey, a mapper, a coder and a modeler.
We need more! :E

So, you like tea?

The leader is also the one with the pencils and Paintshop Pro. And my big hat is an Akubra, but I've misplaced it...

Sulkdodds: Actually, his real name is just simply impronounceable by an ordinary human tongue, and tends to create stress fractures in the hull of the IPC orbital base when uttered, anyway... so the personnel files list his alternate name as "Unpronounceable", in the sense that, no matter what species you are, it either cannot or should not be spoken out loud...

Actually, his real name is just simply impronounceable by an ordinary human tongue, and tends to create stress fractures in the hull of the IPC orbital base when uttered, anyway... so the personnel files list his alternate name as "Unpronounceable", in the sense that, no matter what species you are, it either cannot or should not be spoken out loud...

I thought it would be something like that...;)

Well, if you need more mappers then count me in. once HL2 and the map editor for it are out, o' course.

If we need another mapper, we'll keep you in mind. Any screenshots of your maps?

Brian Damage said:
If we need another mapper, we'll keep you in mind.
IF we need another mapper? Believe me, just one wont be enough if we're planning on release before next millenium ;)

Good webmonkey.

/me throws Varg a netbanana.

[EDIT]: Oooookaaaay, where's the /me command gone?

/me eats the netbanana.

EoJ Team is growing rapidly too. We finally achieved the magic number of two coders :p

News Update: As I stated on the EoJ Forums, I am leaving the team. I will continue to follow the project though, and hope it turns out good :)

News Update Update: He ain't. False Alarm, peoples. Nothing to see here. Except the rest of the thread...

Go look at the rest of the thread.

The website's looking very nice. I like the gun render too. Maybe a few more polies on the main curvey part?
Also, do you guys still want me to draw up a concept or two?
I responded to the PM, but that was a long while ago.

Thanks, MechaG. Umm... which is the main curly part? D'you mean the grip? Or the chassis?

And hold on while I check out your art in the Source World forum...

Hmmm...

Answer to the question is: Hell yes :E !

Anything in particular you want to try? I assume critters are your strongpoint?

Brian Damage said:
Thanks, MechaG. Umm... which is the main curly part? D'you mean the grip? Or the chassis?

And hold on while I check out your art in the Source World forum...

Hmmm...

Answer to the question is: Hell yes :E !

Anything in particular you want to try? I assume critters are your strongpoint?

I meant the top dome part. You might be able to pull a few polies from the ribbed grip thing and put them there, since the dome is what you'd spend most of the time looking at.

As for the drawings, I dunno. Maybe a few robots? What do you need?

Possibly... It's supposed to have a mild curve on the top, and be flattish on the sides...

Drawings... robots... hmmm... maybe you could do the Marauder mechs and flyers? Care to visit our forums and have a chat?

Well, Mecha never replied, guess he was too busy...

Um... still going strong, lots of activity on the EoJ forums (see siggy)...

We've worked out an entire rough storyline...

Technology is about a third planned out, so far...

New concepts coming soon...

Oh, and we've got loads of team members, now, including a couple of modellers, some coders, and at least one mapper...

This mod looks wicked so far. God, i'd love to help you out with it but I've got no modding skills at all :'( .

CatBOne said:
This mod looks wicked so far. God, i'd love to help you out with it but I've got no modding skills at all :'( .
Well, more forumites to get the public forums going is always good.
The Team Forums are averaging at 40 posts a day, but the public ones are completely dead =/

News Update: IRC Channel up and running, feel free to visit #eoj at QuakeNet :)

Varg|Hund said:
Well, more forumites to get the public forums going is always good.
The Team Forums are averaging at 40 posts a day, but the public ones are completely dead =/

What the heck! I'll join the forums! While I try to get a copy of hammer for HL, for practice) :borg:

Back