My mod idea... Edge of Justice.

That flash gets bandied about a lot...A septic tank is a (Human) waste storage device.

Well, this is quickly becoming into a 2-ppl conversation thread. I love when that happens.... **** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!**** U! NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE NOW!!!

hahahahahahaha!!

no offense

Look, shut up the both of you! No, stop it!
Reminds me of Red Baron the game. "Shoot the fokkers down!"

Brian's family are from France, hence 'Damage' and moved to Australia before he was born. Right? :LOL:

I used to live on a Scottish Island. We had a sceptic tank. One day it overflowed and the garden was transformed into a sea of shit. Now please, never mention sceptic tanks again or due to my emotional scars I will be forced to bludgeon you to death with a haggis.

The only way we can avoid getting leathered by the Almighty Badger is if we get back on topic. OKay... Brian, are you planning any special multiplayer in your mod?

I never do, Varg...

Sulkdodds 1: Notice that I have neither confirmed or denied anything.

Sulkdodds 2: Quite possibly, and we have been speaking about it, though I'd rather get all the singleplayer stuff done first.

Sulkdodds 1: Good. In my opinion, sp is much better than mp.

Sulkdodds 2: No it's not.

Sulkdodds 1: Shut up, you. I'm number one around here.

Hey... Just noticed... You had a sceptic tank? What did it do, criticise the shit out of you?

And by 1 and 2, I meant your posts...

Sulkdodds 1: Lol. Yes it did. Literrally.

Sulkdodds 2: I've had enough of your toilet humour. And I knwo you didn't mean 1 and 2 liek this, but don't blame me. It was his fault.

Sulkdodds 1: Who? Me?

First time I've ever been responsible for someone developing multiple personalities...

Sulkdodds 1: In all certainty, probably both.

Sulkdodds2: To be precise, probably certainly both.

Alright, by the whiskers of Kurvi-Tasch. I'll stop now.

I think the Kurvi-Tasch comment is Captain Haddock, too...

Tintin's on the ABC over here now...

Nah, Kurvi-Tasch is Syldavia's (or was it Blogravia's) version of Stalin, and when Tintin and Haddock are there, everything from lighting fixtures to doorknobs are shaped like moustaches. By the whiskers of Kurvi-Tasch!

Ah. Tintin and Haddock both rock, but my favourite is Prof. Calculus.

More on topic: You should see a couple of new pics soon...

This is the only Mod thats managed to keep itself within one thread with all the info (not including the art thread)

The mod section should have been done like this, one thread per mod. Would have been neater

Yeah, the art thread was more about improving my art skills, and that one with the single publicised model from EoJ so far was about how to model. Glad I've done something right :E. I was amazed when this thread hit the hundred posts mark...

Okay, one of only two mods that's managed to keep everything in one thread, then...

Some info here... to go with the Early Terran History that Varg wrote (It's on the EoJ site.).

EXPLORATION AND EXPANSION.

After the success of the Human race's first ever interstellar voyage, it was as though some sort of floodgate had been lifted. Governments, corporations and even the occasional freelance Rich Person financed expeditions away from Earth, both to seek out new habitable worlds, and to find new resources for Earth's continuing reconstruction, in what was to become known as the Great Bloom. Nowadays, of course, we kinda regret such a tacky name, but the advertising of the time firmly forced the term into the public conciousness, and it has since become a matter of tradition to refer to the initial period of expansion as such.

Anyways, it was a Time Of Great Discovery (Note capitals. See what I mean?). Forty years after the flight to Alpha Centauri, ten whole solar systems were in the process of being colonised.

New planets were discovered, mapped, settled, mined, farmed, and in some cases, buggered up.

Moons were turned into space ports and giant resource centers.

Asteroids were found to be a source of many rare substances (A discovery which subsequently lowered the price of things like gold and platinum immensely, and, as some rich folk believed, catastrophically).

A small but burgeoning soft drink company discovered, against all odds, a planet covered entirely in a sort of alien sugar cane, which, unbelieveably, was orbited by a moon made completely out of frozen carbonic acid and water ice. Hence the cheapness of the drink we've all come to know as Starlight Cola. It certainly put a couple of other well-known brands out of business.

The planet Korlia was found, named and settled, and has the distinction of being the first habitable world colonised where the occupants have to deal with the sun rising in the west and setting in the east.

The famous double planet system of Cerrinth I and II was discovered, and is now the most popular fishing spot in GalFed, owing to the weirdness of the tides on both worlds.

The strange mass-shadow "world" of Shade, believed to somehow be halfway between our universe and a parrellel one, was identified by the odd way in which several moons and asteroids orbited one, apparently empty spot in the solar system of Wolf 359.

And the pleasant little backwater world of Keron (Named for its discoverer, one Jonas Keron) was found, along with its two moons of Jormagund and Markelius. At first only home to two hundred thousand settlers and a modest tourist trade, Keron would soon become so much more... for one day, a tourist of an unusual sort arrived.

He had four arms, green skin, pointy ears, a tail, a huge hat, and teeth like a hippo.

I like it. Is it just me or is there a touch of Film Noir in there? Well acted, this would make a suitably sarcastic voice-over...

I dunno... never really watched much film noir...

I was just going to leave this as a not in the downloadable manual, on the website, and maybe in an in-game data file... but perhaps it could be a short intro video, or at least a Homeworld-style animated thingy.

How about you get these as a reward for completing sections of the mod? Once you complete a major goal, or something, you could access these from the menu...

Eh?

CRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAK... the lid of the coffin rises slowly...

THREAD RESURRECTION! With moderatorial permission...

Latest concept art from EoJ, here!

This nasty little fellow is called a Kruga (translates most closely to "Poison Crawler"). Krugas are kept as pets and household guardians by the Marauders, although most live in the wild, whether in their native habitat on the Marauder homeworld (where they are one of the last native species living wild) or having been released as part of a terraforming attempt.

Immensly hardy, Krugas can survive being frozen and thawed, dried out and re-hydrated, and can even continue to metabolise in a vaccume or underwater for short periods of time. Their dorsal plating can deflect medium blows and weaker ammunition types, and temperature-based weapons (such as flamethrowers, nitrogen sprays and defocused plasma) have a somewhat reduced effect upon them. Penetrative weapons, like Vibroblades, railshot and fine-focus lasers, however, are quite effective. The same goes for explosive weapons.

Krugas possess a venomous bite, which is capable of paralysing most mammals, and contains enzymes which have a degenerative effect on most plant and animal tissues. They are omnivorous, though they prefer meat.

Their usual method of locomotion is a slow, inchworm-like crawl, utilising suckers at either end of their bodies, though they can speed up to a quick slither by pulling themsleves along with their manipulatory claws, or even a deadly springing action, used to launch themselves at prey or enemies.

Krugas will usually attempt to hide and attack from dark areas when hunting solo or in small groups, but have been known to attack en-mass when found in a rare Kruga swarm (usually in the breeding season). When more than one Kruga is present, they will use diversion tactics to distract prey or foes.

Attachments

• KrugaFColFinal.jpg
    KrugaFColFinal.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Announcement: Buy your socks from Frans Incorporated, a B|B Production company!
Oh, and I've taken the webiste offline for a big rehaul, so all info lives in the forums now :)

And what a wonderful "webiste" it shall be. Webiste. Web-ist-ay. Weh-bistey? Webist-teh? Weh-bisti?

What sort of socks do they sell?

Brian Damage said:
And what a wonderful "webiste" it shall be. Webiste. Web-ist-ay. Weh-bistey? Webist-teh? Weh-bisti?
Wehb-isth-ay is what I have in mind.

Brian Damage said:
What sort of socks do they sell?
Hrmm..yees. We have in fact not got that far in the planning yet. But I assure you, once we expand from music to socks, oh what wonderful socks it will be!
And music. Wonderful music AND socks. Yup. Maybe we will even manage to squeeze in a couple of earmuffs too? Who knows? Only time will tell!

Music and socks? I think I've died and gone to heaven.

RE: Eye markings. Those things on it's head were fake eyes to frighten predators off, right? Er...right?

Sprafa said:
EOJ thread is still going...
Bwahah! It will never die! It will continue to live like..well..a thing that continues to live!

Sulkdodds said:
Music and socks? I think I've died and gone to heaven.

RE: Eye markings. Those things on it's head were fake eyes to frighten predators off, right? Er...right?

:|

It is a predator, dude, from a world full of predators. Those were its eyes. Krugas generally don't get eaten by most things anyway, as they're highly poisonous, hence the bright, clashing colours :E.

Sulkdodds said:
Hrmm. Yeeees. Vampire.

/me calls Munro.
*whisper* Yes, he's rambling again. No, I think he's a danger to the community. Yes, locking him up at hl2world would be the best thing to do. No, I don't think he can be cured. Going on and on about things that don't exist. Cabbages? What cabbages? No, I was not talking about cabbages! Vampires! Yes. Thank you. *whisper*

Right Sulkdodds, if you would just come with me. We're going for a walk.

Curses. Foiled again.

Neeeooowww...I'm an aeroplane! Brrr! Ratatat! Cop this, Fritz! Neeeoowww!

Be our guest. Got any more cool art or info or something so we have an excuse not to gibber like raving lunatics? :D

Back