My New Movie - JohnnyEnglish

yup, heard bout that ages ago, its VERY funny I love it :LOL:

not seen it yet...

/me downloa... uummm goes to cinema to see!

Originally posted by |MaTT|
not seen it yet...

/me downloa... uummm goes to cinema to see!

Me too!, where are you gonna downloa...uummm go see it ? :LOL:

Rowan Atkinson pwnz. If you haven't already, you should guys should try to get or watch some episodes of Mr. Bean, funny as hell.

There's already the Austin Powers parody movies.

Ill downlo.... Go to see it with you guys!

Saw it ages ago here in aussieralia.

Pretty boring and predictable. The bit with the ass tattoo you knew was going to end up with a 'omg his pants fell down hes not the one'.

Rowen Atkinson didnt have writing control i heard so its not as funny as it should have been, like his live show, which was comedy GOLD.

I never like Mr.Bean at all. The funniest man alive is Robin Williams. Have you seen Robin Williams live on Broadway, it is hysterical, but a different type of comedy all together. Still dont like Mr.Bean.

I'm sorry but the ultimate gods of comody are the Monty Python Crew, and Lee Evans.

Both are comical works of Genius, and have always and will always make me laugh...

oh and Blackadder was funny too, but now Baldric digs holes on Time Team :(

Stone, you guys over there are crazy about Monty Pytton :D Is it in every Brit's blood to love them? By the way, I love them too, great comedy masters.

I think It's just because they are comic geniuses, and it is just pure Random British Humour, unlike most of the drivel we get "nower" days...When I was A kid.... I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, (pause for laughter), eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah. But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

hehe...

One of my things in life is to create, even if it's just once, a new episode of MP, getting all the old group back together (even good old Grayhem, god rest the soles of his shoes) and maybe even me :p (I wish)... for one last classic episode before they all die horrible and painful deaths, watching alan partridge (ewww, cold shiver)

Back