Neato Weapon Ideas

BlazeKun

Spy
Reaction score
Just thought I'd give you guys some ideas for weapons to get those creative juices flowing.

Gravity Vortex: Done in UT2K4 (3?) This will be done 1000x over.

Grav-Lines: a maybe 10 shell weapon. Shoots balls that stick to the wall and create lines between the current ball and the last. When someone hits a line it will bash them against the wall following the line.

Nail Mine: Pretty self explanatory. Shoots a ton of nails out in all directions. Attaching people to walls when they are near them, severely injuring them when they aren't.

Ball Builder: Oh yeah! Katamari Damacy Style! A manipulator type gun that picks up multiple objects and clumps them together. With few items it creates a shield or small projectile. With a lot of objects it creates a large ball that will roll over people when fired. Large map required.

Molecule Sucker: Crappy name I know. But this weapon would steal Molecules from other players. Like the gluon gun from HL except instead of very high damage, it has low damage with the added ability of shrinking the player, and making them more susceptible to damage. Also could possibly make the player with the weapon grow, take less damage, and at very large sizes could even crush other players.

Well that's about all that is in the my head right now. Some are good, some suck but they should get those ideas flowing.

Either that, or you have no tolerance for creativity.

I think they rule.

Don't listen to abconners he's obviously 13 years old and still lives with his mama

lol crushenator - your posts have such an air of seriousness ;-)

Back