Never........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Tank
Reaction score
Never ever play a girl. I feel like a piece of shit for doing it and she annoys me.

Suggestions to make her lose interest?

Uriel said:
Never ever play a girl. I feel like a piece of shit for doing it and she annoys me.

Dont wash your penorz.

Six simple words:

I'm not gay, but I'll learn.

Uriel said:

This have anything to do with your mission?

just tell her you aspire to be homosexual after you've finished college

Do a search for Ikerous' posts while she's with you. Claim they're yours.

Just ask here if she would please lose interest, just for you.

When she's looking at the tv or something, drop your pants and tap her on the shoulder. When she looks around, COCKSLAP her.

Nothing says "I don't like you" like a cockslap does. Or was it "I really like you"? Anyway, just do it!

When she's looking at the tv or something, drop your pants and tap her on the shoulder. When she looks around, COCKSLAP her.

Nothing says "I don't like you" like a cockslap does. Or was it "I really like you"? Anyway, just do it!

I dont know which part i want to sig more...

Goatse her. I'm sure she'll try her BEST to forget you exist.

Sometimes you gotta break their hearts.

How hard is it to say "I'm not interested", surely a lot harder than slapping her around the face with your penis.

BEST IDEA EVER.
(note you may get slapped in person so I suggest over the phone)

Say you cheated on her. And if she forgives you tell her you did it again the next day. Repeat until she goes away. If she asks who change the subject about you having to be someplace right now or you didn't even know her name you met her at a party or make up some fake name.

She might be a dirty girl who likes penis slaps. Id say, invite a little boy over your house, sit him and yourself on the couch and then when she walks through the door, get off the couch quickly and say

"Its not what it looks like!!" and generally act defensive.

Of course that may bring other complications... such as you being thought of as a gay pedofile, but hey, at least shes gone.

This thread is making me laugh so hard it hurts.

Open her up with a spork and make sweet, sweet love to her entrails.

BEST IDEA EVER.
(note you may get slapped in person so I suggest over the phone)

Say you cheated on her. And if she forgives you tell her you did it again the next day. Repeat until she goes away. If she asks who change the subject about you having to be someplace right now or you didn't even know her name you met her at a party or make up some fake name.

But what if she becomes interesting with having a threesome ;)

Do a search for Ikerous' posts while she's with you. Claim they're yours.
Ok now that might not work...cuz I am still dating him, and I have seen most of them.

But an easy way to get rid of a girl...I am not sure there is an easy way...you could date on of her friends...there is really no easy way to get rid of a girl. I mean Ikerous' ex has been in love with him for the past 5 years.

Ok now that might not work...cuz I am still dating him, and I have seen most of them.

But an easy way to get rid of a girl...I am not sure there is an easy way...you could date on of her friends...there is really no easy way to get rid of a girl. I mean Ikerous' ex has been in love with him for the past 5 years.

Hello Ikerous.

No, ricki is for sure a real entity other than ikerous. I know, because I talked to her, and she actually attempted to carry on a conversation, an ability I do not believe chuck posesses.

You guys are so mean. I am so a girl...maybe not in my right mind for dating Ikerous. (you all saw the pix right) but I do love him. He is not "As" weird in person as he is on here. But thank you Que-Ever. :)

Well you are sweet. And hey you and I both know that they are jealous that he can be so goofy looking and still have a gf. LOL...You should im me. So I dont have to talk to you on Ikerous' sn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back