New Achievements for TF2 - Starting with 36 Medic ones!

They show up on your Steam Community ID. For example, if you went to my ID and clicked "View Complete Stats" for TF2 (or Episode Two, or Portal), you'd be able to see the achievements I've unlocked in each game.

They're more meant for the XBOX online gaming community, as you earn points for each achievement you accomplish. You can trade these points in for downloadable content; amongst other things.

It's much easier to view them in someone's profile from your 360's dashboard. Valve decided it wasn't too much trouble just to include them with their PC games, so they did to give us a bit of fun content. It's neat when you're really on a roll and you get a little window that pops up complimenting you our how well you're playing.

i still feel that valve should release like 10 new achievements for each class at once rather than 36 for just the medic. when the medic one is release there will be far too many medics.

They ever actually going to implement these?

I'm well aware of the phenomenon known as "Valve-time", but this is absurd.

Mark 8:9
"If you wait long you will see haven faster than others"

They're more meant for the XBOX online gaming community, as you earn points for each achievement you accomplish. You can trade these points in for downloadable content; amongst other things.

No you can't.

I wonder if there will be achv destroy 10 engis construction and if I have done this before achv, I have to do it 2nd time...

Agreed. Maybe, as apparently one of the least-played classes, this is the desired effect?

Oh, it if only meant that we would get a horde of competent medics... Masses of achievement hunters might make a nice barbeque for pyros, though. :smoking:

I despise pyro's as medic.

And why hasn't this been released yet!

If you've already achieved the achievments, will you have to re-achieve them?

Like say if you had 10 Burn saves, and it comes out, will you have insta achievement?

You'll have to get the achievements "all over again" when they release the pack.

Back