New Episodes of Old Nickelodeon Shows.

I would be perfectly fine with them just showing re-runs. There's enough to see without going "oh god, this episode again".

Edit: The Amanda Show was okay. I only watched for Penelope.

I always liked the actor of the older brother, but never saw him after this.

Wow I forgot about that awesome intro song. Artie was the best. I was a huge fan of Rocko's Modern Life. Are You Afraid of The Dark had some good stuff sometimes too. Ren and Stimpy but everyone loves them. Doug was my all time favorite. His awkward situations lead me through awkward teenager years. They remade it once on some broadcast morning cartoon channel but it wasn't the same at all. Not even the same voice. Rocko was probably the most timeless in my opinion.

Does anyone remember Eerie Indiana, and Life with Louie?

Sounds waaay too good to be true. But damn I loved Hey Arnold and Rocket Power. Hell I've watched all of the aforementioned. 8 am, here's hoping to an awesome Friday :cheers:

Rocket Power was so...UGH. Pretty sure I hated every character.

How could anyone possibly think that this is a good idea?
All of the actors and actresses are far too old now and I'm pretty sure that they'd just turn every show into the same "lol so random XD" humor that seems to make up the brunt of every cartoon on the air these days.

But, what do I care? I haven't watched cartoons in like 10 years.

edit: also, Hey Arnold and Angry Beavers representin.

also, Hey Arnold and Angry Beavers representin.

Hells yeaaaahhh!

P.S. I don't know who or what iCarly is but just the name sounds like if I were to see it, I would do a chunder so hot that if you looked past it the horizon would wobble.

Screw Nick, I want CN to bring Johnny Bravo back

Nick needs a channel devoted to old shows.

Oh god what happened to that show. Too much nostalgia.

Also Sabrina the teenage witch? With a new actress with a bigger personality.

Amen to that, a revival of the old Cartoon Network 'toons would get me more excited. Never really watched Nickelodeon shows apart from Rugrats and Hey Arnold.

iCarly isn't that bad. It's not great, but it's pretty similar to past nick shows. Plus the two chicks are cute. Whatever, I said it, THEY'RE ADULTS.

iCarly is annoying as shit. And you're a pedo.

I found Drake and Josh to be kind of funny occasionally.
Dat younger sister.

Edit: Oh what, the younger sister is iCarly?

icarly is annoying, but it has the same annoying humor that Kenan and Kel has. People just have a bunch of nostalgia hard ons; there was a lot of crap when we were kids too.

iCarly is annoying as shit. And you're a pedo.

I found Drake and Josh to be kind of funny occasionally.
Dat younger sister.

Edit: Oh what, the younger sister is iCarly?

lol vegeta accusing people of being pedo.

And they're not adults, Miranda Cosgrove is still only 17; 14 when iCarly started.

11 when Drake and Josh started. :naughty:

Thank you Higlac that's the joke.

Show me one bit that iCarly has that has the same humor as any of the jokes kenan and kel had. Sure, the show was annoying when you weren't in the mood, but it was actually funny. I never saw a funny bit in iCarly.

Also, as an addendum to my list, I never like Ren and Stimpy either.

Ugh, never mind, the chick who played Sam on icarly used to be so cute.

First she was all

Now she's all

Upon further consideration, this is a terrible idea. There's no way they're going to recapture the magic of the originals.

so I think that put a stigmata on the show that I could never look past.
:)

Damnit everyone read the thread. They're not going to be making any new content.

That happens to every Nickelodeon actress.

Amanda Bynes before
Z21xy.jpg

And After
Guibb.jpg

EDIT: Oh shit, that first pic is huge. Oh well, tiny uploader doesnt have resizing options, so blame Vegeta.

The forum doesn't display pictures wider than 800px, which is quite small, so what are you complaining about?

And Tiny Uploader does have resizing options.

You can alternatively open the picture in the windows image viewer and resize the window until the picture is the size you want, and then use the Tiny Uploader capture tool.

Pete and Pete?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5U9bY5pvE

Don'ttt eaattt metalll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMSS2l-7e70

Best intro song ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnqeeBdGhh4

Can't even believe this show was for kids. Seriously, amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1zTi-lIns

So I just watched that episode, and another one. Forget what I said earlier, that show is ****ing amazing even still. i thank nickelodeon for introducing me to good taste

try to watch a full minute of Big Time Rush without vomiting. i feel terrible for preteens today

As long as Seth McFarlane isn't brought back to work on the show I agree.

I hope you're not implying that he was bad back then. The show kicked ass. Nowadays... he has a different style and all... but I still enjoy it(except for The Cleveland Show).

Nick needs a channel devoted to old shows.

They did. One of them was called NicktoonsTv and the other was G.A.S (Nick Games&Sports). That stuff was awesome. You had 24/7 nostalgia. I'm not sure if they still exist.

They did. One of them was called NicktoonsTv and the other was G.A.S (Nick Games&Sports). That stuff was awesome. You had 24/7 nostalgia. I'm not sure if they still exist.

We need a Boomerang-esque channel for '90s Nick shows, basically.

Aw man, those listed are all of the lame shows. I only watched Doug because I didn't have the internet to entertain me instead. The only Nickelodeon cartoon I'd have a vague interest in seeing more of is Rocko's Modern Life.

And if they were to say they were making more Eek the Cat, that would be the best Christmas ever.

Nicktoons still exists. Except now it's populated by stupid flash animated shit.

Back