New L4D2 Trailer

Holy. Crap.

First i'd just like to say this is probably the best trailer i've seen. Second, nice to finally see the Smoker's tongue up close.

That was ****ing epic. I cannot wait to play the demo in 5 days. Seriously, I was so excited for the first one, and I was disappointed at first that they were releasing a second one so soon, but that disappointment dissipated diabolically dashingly. >_>
<_<

I ****ing loved that trailer.

Oh. My. God.

I jizzed.

That trailer was amazing. Seriously hyped for it now!

Valve need to make a full length movie.

Wow, that was an amazing trailer. Very well done.

"THIS USED TO BE A NICE NEIGHBOURHOOD!"

Yep, they're an uncommon common infected. They have bulletproof vests if I remember correctly.

There IS a SWAT infected just then, but it's probably just a slight reskin of the old Police infected we were told about that have body armour and can't be affected by bullets to the front.

Anyway, this trailer is pretty badass, I'm actually starting to like the characters of Ellis and Coach (Rochelle not so much and I liked Nick anyway cause we share certain traits...)

Meet the Spartans is the best movie ever made.

I really, really liked this trailer. There was plenty of action, new zombies and special infected, the chainsaw (my favorite part)... but it seems a bit disconnected. Someone mentioned elsewhere in this site that this trailer might be a mash-up of different cut scenes in L4D 2 (maybe a cut-scene while levels are loading? that would be friggin awesome). Anyway, as great as this trailer is, I still think the first tv commercial for L4D was better (maybe just executed better):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B-UB17L2WQ

I was jawdropped the whole way through. Best thing I have ever seen.

Back