New Left 4 Dead Gameplay Videos

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
New Gameplay videos for Left 4 Dead appeared on Gametrailers.com taken from EA Spring Break 08. The game is looking better than ever. Check both videos here and right here.[br]
<div align="center">
newsspacer.gif
</div>[br]
In other news, MTV have a new preview for the game calling it "‘Left 4 Dead’ Is The Online Zombie Game That ‘Resident Evil: Outbreak’ Wanted To Be". You can find the preview here.
[br]
Update: IGN posted a new interview and more gameplay videos, to read the interview click here or you can watch the new gameplay videos here. Wait, there is even more previews and hands-on impressions by 1UP and Kotaku.[br]
Thanks goes to our forum member Hool for the heads-up.

Wow, that looks incredible. I can't say I'm fond of the HUD at the moment though

Looks great :) Going to be an awesome coop game. Can't wait.

Damn those videos are great. I also noticed they said more class weapons and a map planned for TF2 this summer.

:D

im not going to spoil anything by watching the videos.. cant wait till its released.

-dodo

im not going to spoil anything by watching the videos.. cant wait till its released.

-dodo

It's not like it's a SP game you know. :p Nothing to spoil besides [spoil]zombies getting shot. :O[/spoil]

I can't wait for this. Hopefully they do some sort of beta for those who pre-order when it's announced or something like CSS or TF2.

Not many zombies and a lot just stand there to be shot. :(

Awesome stuff. Is there any footage of the cornfield level yet? That one is going to be pretty insane I think.

Awesome stuff. Is there any footage of the cornfield level yet? That one is going to be pretty insane I think.

someone hasn't been keeping up with every video!!! xD but tbh, i'm a freak anyway because i just love every tiny scrap of new information i can get on l4d. Yes there is some footage of the cornfield, you see going through the corn fields (this same part i've seen in 3 difference videos) and the 2nd is with the survivors inside the cornfield's last stage where they must defend a Pink house.

I remember distinctly chaos insured in one video of the cornfield level, with the tight rooms in the house + many infected, and a ****ign huge tank that decides he's gonna go have a rave in the house. Seriously, everyone just gets owned so hard you think "woah.. wow, what a bloodbath.. I WANT THIS GAME"

Oh and for you guys who haven't realized yet, 3RD VIDEO IS NOW UP!!

darksora2323 said:

edit: i apologize for my spelling where it sucks, but its 11:30pm and i've had a really busy day being up since 4am. okay night

Whats with the syncronised kicking at the end of the second video ?

It almost looks like they are doing dance moves...

Little Valve humour maybe? The video's from an unfinished game after all.

I'm loving the new boomer effects. Also Doug said that the boomer acts like a human grenade, so he still damages you.

Back